• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Impeaching Biden is wet dream at most. He will never be impeached. The Democrats over-played that card with Trump and made a mockery of the process. Even Republicans won't stoop to using impeachment either because of the Trump fiasco using it. I seriously doubt impeachment of a sitting president will ever happen again in the history of this country.

Interesting take. I see the only reason Trump was not removed was Dems could only flip 7 Republicans and needed to flip 10, or he'd be
    gone.

I am 100% certain if Dems control House, the next Republican will have articles of impeachment brought against.

Impeachment is now a standard tool on the Dem belt. It is going to be used more, not less.
    Capitol Armory ad

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Anyone that thinks Biden will be impeached, will probably be glad to pay me top dollar for some nice swamp land, and used bridge to go with it!

Biden will be impeached as soon as he stops carrying the far left water. He is the most disposable POTUS in my lifetime. Wil not be surprised if he is removed one way or another after 1/20/23 due to the 10 year rule. No way Dems let him serve 2 terms unless he is doing exactly everything they say.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Interesting take. I see the only reason Trump was not removed was Dems could only flip 7 Republicans and needed to flip 10, or he'd be
    gone.

I am 100% certain if Dems control House, the next Republican will have articles of impeachment brought against.

Impeachment is now a standard tool on the Dem belt. It is going to be used more, not less.
    eta

I hope you are right and I am wrong though

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    gone.

That is an interesting viewpoint as well, and entirely possible too.

My thoughts are, the only reason they tried to impeach Trump was out of hatred for Trump, and not necessarily because he was a Republican. There has always been a division between Democrats and Republicans, but IMO this was more out of hatred for him than anything. He clearly upset quite a few Republicans as well along the way.

For Biden to be impeached, it would mean Republicans coming together to bring articles of impeachment. I just really don't see that happening. Possible, but IMO, just not probable.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    That is an interesting viewpoint as well, and entirely possible too.

My thoughts are, the only reason they tried to impeach Trump was out of hatred for Trump, and not necessarily because he was a Republican. There has always been a division between Democrats and Republicans, but IMO this was more out of hatred for him than anything. He clearly upset quite a few Republicans as well along the way.

For Biden to be impeached, it would mean Republicans coming together to bring articles of impeachment. I just really don't see that happening. Possible, but IMO, just not probable.

Yeah the whole impeach 4x really depends on who controls house/Senate.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Biden will be impeached as soon as he stops carrying the far left water. He is the most disposable POTUS in my lifetime. Wil not be surprised if he is removed one way or another after 1/20/23 due to the 10 year rule. No way Dems let him serve 2 terms unless he is doing exactly everything they say.
    If Biden is removed, it will be by 25th Amendment, not by impeachment, unless the Republicans win both houses in the mid-terms.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ..Impeachment is now a standard tool on the Dem belt. It is going to be used more, not less.

Fun fact, it already is. Except for Obama, every President since Carter has had articles of impeachment referred against him to the House Judiciary Committee.

Clinton and Trump got the full monty, both Bush’s and Reagan never saw the articles leave committee.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Yeah, I don't think that impeach is happening, either.
    I have the same rule now as the Dims failed with Trump: are there high crimes and misdemeanors? Name them.
    Biden's major crime thus far: violating his oath of office. If that qualifies, then proceed.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    25th Amendment is the most likely solution, and basically is the same result as impeachment. As soon as he starts drooling on camera he'll be considered incompetent and the 25th will be invoked. Impeachment will probably be used to remove Kamala to then have in place who they really want, and that will be Kamala's vice president.

amberloo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    texas
    Actually I think we would be better off if Trump had been impeached. Then the republicans might have put up a decent candidate that so many people didn't hate and not have voted against so heavily and we wood not have Biden and lost control of the senat too

people did not vote FOR biden, it was against trump

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Actually I think we would be better off if Trump had been impeached. Then the republicans might have put up a decent candidate that people would not have voted against so heavily and we wood not have Biden and lost control of the senat too

people did not vote FOR biden, it was against trump
    I'm pretty sure many are regretting that choice.

Voting for Biden just because you don't like Trump is asinine and stupid.

An intelligent person votes for the person best suited for the job. Not because being president is popularity contest.

Top Bottom