• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually, that's what Obuttfuck and the libiturds hope the Republicans try. That way they can pull the Race Card and make the entire party look like a bunch of rabid Ku Klux Klan members who are against the Liar-in-Chief because he's black.

For quite some time, the only time I've heard "impeachment" thrown around in the political arena is by the Democrats during all the fund raising before the last election. They were using it to get donations to try to beat the Republican candidates ... and they made MILLIONS of dollars off of it.

Senator Cruz has a better idea. The top priority of a Republican Congress in 2015 would be to stimulate the economy and create jobs with a focus on American energy. Republicans would authorize the controversial Keystone pipeline and cut down on environmental regulations that hamper fracking, have cracked down on coal and stymied the growth of natural gas.

Congress should pass a balanced budget amendment to eliminate the current and prevent future deficits. He also called for Republicans to abolish the IRS and establish a flat tax, instead of the progressive tax rate that fluctuates based on wealth.

In addition to auditing the Federal Reserve and stopping a "culture of corruption," -- in part by preventing members of Congress from becoming lobbyists and establishing term limits -- Cruz tied the last of his ten priorities to foreign policy.

A Republican Congress, he said, would "deal seriously with the twin threats of ISIL and a nuclear Iran."

"We must rebuild our military, protect our nation, and restore America's leadership in the world."

I would add that whenever the Republicans pass a bill that goes to the Liar-in-Chief's desk that will HELP Americans, they make a HUGE public announcement of that fact. That way, when the idiot in the White House vetoes it, that adds another strike against the Democrat Party.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Congress will not impeach a weak president. It's much easier to work around him and blame him for anything going wrong. Besides, what good would it do to impeach him at this point in his second term?

Obama is not the problem; the problem is the millions of idiots who voted for him twice and would probably vote for him again if they could.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Congress will not impeach a weak president. It's much easier to work around him and blame him for anything going wrong. Besides, what good would it do to impeach him at this point in his second term?

Obama is not the problem; the problem is the millions of idiots who voted for him twice and would probably vote for him again if they could.

So we'll just sit aorund while Hussein "work around" the Constitution, Congress and just about everything while our America is flooded with illegals sucking the last drop of blood from our coffers

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    So we'll just sit aorund while Hussein "work around" the Constitution, Congress and just about everything while our America is flooded with illegals sucking the last drop of blood from our coffers
    What have you done since 1/09; besides emails, twits , and tweets?

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    What have you done since 1/09; besides emails, twits , and tweets?

I have written a few letters and made a few donations lately. I am still recovering from multiple surgeries to my hands and wrists so I have'nt been able to type things out that much. I am also running out of people that will listen to me bitch about Ofucko.

and you?

Last edited:

Booyah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    San Antonio
    Which way to Utopia?

Well, for me it is West...teeheehee

I'd love to see it as much as the next guy but with less than two years to go and most of the damage already done...there are more productive ways the new congress can spend it's time than trying to cut a few months off the end of his term.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Impeach what he never should have been there in the first place. ..
    The damage he has done will take a long long time to fix. I tell momma all the time how amazing it is to have someone determine people's lives over dinner and drinks. Ain't many you can trust. And the one's you can are outnumbered. And that leaves us in a very very bad spot.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I don't suggest anything. This is your idea.

Do you know the mechanics of impeaching a president?

Just the surface level understanding. I know its tough but if it can be done to Slick Willie over donwking an intern then it should be easier to do to one that has violated our Constitution multiple times. Millions of Americans have to put pressure on our reps to get it moving.

If you have nothing to add but criticisms let others figure out a way to get this to stop.

Last edited:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Just the surface level understanding. I know its tough but if it can be done to Slick Willie over donwking an intern then it should be easier to do to one that has violated our Constitution multiple times. Millions of Americans have to put pressure on our reps to get it moving.

If you have nothing to add but criticisms let others figure out a way to get this to stop.

Haahaahaahaa, "unless you agree with me don't post".

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Good question. When Clinton was impeached I dont remember some rousing cry for impeachment. The GOP had a leader in Gingrich then. Ineffective? I dont know but he went to war. Good guy? Definitely not.

Top Bottom