• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booyah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    San Antonio
    If you have nothing to add but criticisms let others figure out a way to get this to stop.

Your statement assumes that the path you wish to follow is the best/only way to improve things in this country and that criticism will therefore hinder improvement. That simply is not true. Criticism may just point out a better path to our mutual goal.

I am sure most everyone here would "feel" great if Obama was impeached but what would it actually accomplish...with regards to fixing the damage already done to the country? Little to nothing. just like with Clinton, while Obama may be impeached by the house, there is no way he will ever be convicted in the Senate, not even the new Senate, and he will serve out his lame duck term just the same.

While congress is occupied impeaching Obama they are not working on repealing Obama-care, they are not strengthening the boarder etc.

Like I said, the damage has been done, he is a lame duck. Do we want to waste the new Congress' time on something that is only politically symbolic and makes us "feel good" or do we instead want them to get to work fixing the actual damage?

Last edited:

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your statement assumes that the path you wish to follow is the best/only way to improve things in this country and that criticism will therefore hinder improvement. That simply is not true. Criticism may just point out a better path to our mutual goal.

I am sure most everyone here would "feel" great if Obama was impeached but what would it actually accomplish...with regards to fixing the damage already done to the country? Little to nothing. just like with Clinton, while Obama may be impeached by the house, there is no way he will ever be convicted in the Senate, not even the new Senate, and he will serve out his lame duck term just the same.

While congress is occupied impeaching Obama they are not working on repealing Obama-care, they are not strengthening the boarder etc.

Like I said, the damage has been done, he is a lame duck. Do we want to waste the new Congress' time on something that is only politically symbolic and makes us "feel good" or do we instead want them to get to work fixing the actual damage?

Exactly the point I was thinking. The new Congress does not need to saddle itself with some "feel good" crap. They need to DO GOOD, meaning that all of the House bills that Reid pigeonholed during his so-called Senate leadership have to be revisited and passed. How many comprehensive immigration bills did the House pass that were blocked by that senile old fart because he was protecting the Liar-in-Chief from having to deal with taking action in actually CLOSING our borders before any other immigration subjects were addressed? How many health care bill changes were left to rot on Reid's desk??

101348.jpg

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    They need to start flooding his desk with good legislation and letting him show his true colors. Without Reid running interference he has no cover. Impeaching him makes him a martyr. Clinton was never more popular than after his impeachment and the republicans paid the price.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They need to start flooding his desk with good legislation and letting him show his true colors. Without Reid running interference he has no cover. Impeaching him makes him a martyr. Clinton was never more popular than after his impeachment and the republicans paid the price.

^^^ Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!!

An added note to that .... when the Repugs DO pass ANY legislation to put on the Liar-in-Chief's desk, make a PUBLIC announcement of that fact and what was in the bill they passed and put on Obuttfuck's desk. That way, the entire country will know what was passed and what the prick in the White House vetoes.

His true colors, indeed. He'll show that he doesn't give 2 shits about America and Americans to the entire country when he vetoes good legislation!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Obama's background, training and previous statements all betray his primary objective. He will destroy the Constitutionally based system of government to reinforce the Executive Branch at the expense of the Legislative and Judicial Branches. Obama considers the Constitution an impediment to his agendas and goals.

There is a single word to describe a person who behaves like that.....TRAITOR!

Patriots died to protect and to preserve what Obama is destroying, yet to get him out of office means that BIDEN will sit in the Oval Office! As an incumbent, Biden would then have the upper hand in a future election. Crazy, drunken, Joe. I don't know if Biden drinks, but he sure acts like it! Biden as President?..........That totally sucks!

We need to protect Obama at all costs. Defeat him, delay his agendas, tell the TRUTH about him, but do not let Biden take over!

Flash

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Obama's background, training and previous statements all betray his primary objective. He will destroy the Constitutionally based system of government to reinforce the Executive Branch at the expense of the Legislative and Judicial Branches. Obama considers the Constitution an impediment to his agendas and goals.

There is a single word to describe a person who behaves like that.....TRAITOR!

Patriots died to protect and to preserve what Obama is destroying, yet to get him out of office means that BIDEN will sit in the Oval Office! As an incumbent, Biden would then have the upper hand in a future election. Crazy, drunken, Joe. I don't know if Biden drinks, but he sure acts like it! Biden as President?..........That totally sucks!

We need to protect Obama at all costs. Defeat him, delay his agendas, tell the TRUTH about him, but do not let Biden take over!

Flash
    I've oft said, Biden has been the best life insurance policy Obama could have ever chosen.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I don't think there is time to do a meaningful impeachment and trial of Obama. When the repubs take over in January, there will be less than 2 years until the next presidential election. Look at how long it took to get Nixon, and he resigned rather than be subjected to impeachment and trial. The investigations were over 2 years.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I don't think there is time to do a meaningful impeachment and trial of Obama. When the repubs take over in January, there will be less than 2 years until the next presidential election. Look at how long it took to get Nixon, and he resigned rather than be subjected to impeachment and trial. The investigations were over 2 years.

If anything just starting the procedure would straighten up the slough of Hussein and could put a leash on bad behavior.

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    I also forgot to add that if Obama is impeached, Biden becomes an incumbent running for re-election with a potential of 10 years in office. Can you imagine bat-shit crazy Biden's gaffes in ten years?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom