• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    well anyone who did not think a bill would be introduced to ban bump stocks after the LV event is just silly.

and its just as silly to think banning them would change anything that happened in LV.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just emailed all my reps and Trump. I suggest others do the same given the emotionally driven situation.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Just in: Feinstien is now working on a bill to have everyone's index finger removed in fear that many people can move said index finger to accelerate a rapid firing of a firearm.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Basic text

I light of the recent attack in Las Vegas we are sure to see many anti gun bills introduced. I DO NOT support any further restrictions on second amendment rights and I hope you will stand up to insure the rights of law abiding Americans are not infringed. These laws will do nothing to stop criminals who wish to commit evil acts and harm innocents. They will only hurt those who have respect for the law and human life. Please do not allow these bills to leave a permanent scar on the rights of the American people. Stand up against those acting on emotion and pursuing a decades long agenda.

Sent several emails, but generally consisting of the above paragraph. Feel free to copy/paste. Check grammar, sent from my phone.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I also specifically stated no support for the "bump stock" bill in the original emails.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    do any of those items actually increase the rate of fire the gun is capable of I bet if you put the fastest trigger finger in the world on an AR he could out shoot the slide fire stock.

Top Bottom