• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    How tenable is it for a state like NY and TX to stay in union with one another especially with so little federalism?

Regarding importing millions of people who are used to living under corrupt governments and tolerating them so long as they get their handouts: that is 100% the plan.

Erode the Constitution to where it doesn't matter then increase the number of people participating in "democracy". This is all shepherded by a social establishment that is impenetrable to scrutiny and accountability due to the protection of "racism", the destruction of the family and the social engineering of the public school system.

I cant say it enough... this guy operated under a constitution, there was a court system and a parliament...

5u4ydu7a.jpg
    Texas SOT

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What is a prepper in NYC? Having more than a weeks worth of groceries? 2 weeks? Having a snow shovel before it storms?

I mean if they are going to put it on them...by what metrics are we measuring?

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    What is a prepper in NYC? Having more than a weeks worth of groceries? 2 weeks? Having a snow shovel before it storms?

I mean if they are going to put it on them...by what metrics are we measuring?

Don't worry about that. The local police chief will make that determination.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Not just your "age group". How about to ALL Americans, regardless of age group.

what I meant was this event happened during my adult life.

like the NFA of 1968 was a big change that happened before my adult life

I was just putting the Patriot Act into my generational timeframe that's all

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    just the latest form of Fascism that's all

its a good thing we have militarized all of our LEOs thanks to this
    tumblr_m47xcb4zya1rwtkglo1_1280.jpg

this day was the single biggest loss of liberty to my age group that I can recall
    It's all Bush's fault! Now where have I heard that before?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    It's all Bush's fault! Now where have I heard that before?

No, its our fault. Too many people fell for the bs lie of 911. Just as theres folks today that believe Sandy Hook was real. The spoiled punk kid driving his BMW. Actually got shot in the head/NRA's fault.

The 'iron dome' is such BS. Just like Reagan's star wars and patriot missles. The $ the US gov is sending to Israel is for Gaza ammo.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    IMHO, theres a BIG false flag coming our way.

The gov needs a reason to attack Russia, lock us down, flush the constitution.

Watch for something really bad coming from down south. The illegal kids thing is a setup or a cover for something. This crap was planned.

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    IMHO, theres a BIG false flag coming our way.

The gov needs a reason to attack Russia, lock us down, flush the constitution.

I was just thinking this today. Not necessarily an international event but something massive may happen (God forbid) within the next fear years. All civil rights will be suspended "temporarily".

As sloppy as our immigration policy is...its almost like they want terrorists to come across the border...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I was just thinking this today. Not necessarily an international event but something massive may happen (God forbid) within the next fear years. All civil rights will be suspended "temporarily".

As sloppy as our immigration policy is...its almost like they want terrorists to come across the border...

No one ever seizes power with intention of relinquishing it.

-George Orwell

Top Bottom