• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    your hypothetical model was flawed and not sustainable when exposed to the statistics

the numbers show those who use drugs or alcohol for years ends up effecting their lives or health in a bad way and end up costing society in the long run.
    if you confined your hypothetical situation to a time limit of a few months, then maybe, but you didn't pose that
    Your conclusions are silly and meaningless from the beginning. In my situation there was no driving. The questions were posed about a specific time period of weekends where pizza and wings were being eaten at an individuals home. At no period in this situation did the subject leave the house while drugs were being used in the hypothetical situation.

The second scenario changed the growing weed to smoke to home brewing beer to drink. Also unanswered.

Your answer is like someone asking "who invented the lightbulb?" And you answering "me. I have a time machine." Doesn't work in debate.
    Hurley's Gold

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    your hypothetical model was flawed and not sustainable when exposed to the statistics

the numbers show those who use drugs or alcohol for years ends up effecting their lives or health in a bad way and end up costing society in the long run.
    if you confined your hypothetical situation to a time limit of a few months, then maybe, but you didn't pose that
    If my hypothetical model was flawed its because I left out video games, tv, music, and how much junk food was eaten.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Your answer is like someone asking "who invented the lightbulb?" And you answering "me. I have a time machine." Doesn't work in debate.
    then I shall admit error , bow out, and declare you the master debater

Top Bottom