Inglorious Basterds.....Review

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TexasRedneck, Aug 30, 2009.

1. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck 1911 Nut Lifetime Member

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Wouldn't normally do this in a gun forum - but this "movie" is SO bad, folks NEED to be warned about it!!! If you are expecting ANYTHING out of this movie, you WILL be disappointed, IMO. I can usually find something about a movie to enjoy, but this one woulda been better off left in the trash can from which it was recovered!!!!:332:

2. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    Sad to say I find many that way,perhaps my age.

3. Okierifleman

Okierifleman Active Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Going in 1 hour. I have heard mixed reviews. From what I can gather, if you like Tarrentino, you will like it, if you dont, you wont. I am a big fan and he has never let me down yet, so.....

4. Texas42

Texas42 TGT Addict

Nov 21, 2008
    Temple
    More money to buy ammo : )

5. TexasRedneck

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Okie, don't say you weren't warned!<G> If you have ANY kind of perspective on the (relative) historical accuracy of films, you are SO gonna hate this POS flick! Having seen it, I wouldn't waste the time to watch it again if ya PAID me. I've always enjoyed Brad Pitt, and I spent the entire movie wonderin' how he got sucked into makin' this thing.

6. pheet17

pheet17 Active Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Baytown, Texas
    If you know Tarantino films, then you know what to expect. If not, and you are expecting a movie with any type of historical accuracy you will hate it. I saw it, and for what it was advertised as, I can see how people are missled. It is your typical Taratino film nothing more.

7. TexasRedneck

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Didn't "know" Tarantino films......but now I do. Freakin' sloppy filmmakin' at best.

8. MuddyWaterMan

MuddyWaterMan Active Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    I disagree. I am a fan of most of Tarantino's movies, but this one really left me cold. Most of his movies are a little on the slow side but the dialogue carries the movies through and keeps them entertaining and fun. This one however had crappy dialogue , script, acting and everything else I can imagine. I was so disappointed with this film on EVERY level. Just my humble opinion. NOT his typical work by ANY means!

9. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

POS movies it seems is all Hollywood nows how to make.
    I might go to a movie once or twice a year but it
    has to be a really good one to grab my attention.

10. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    All technical no writing, same on tv.