• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Wouldn't normally do this in a gun forum - but this "movie" is SO bad, folks NEED to be warned about it!!! If you are expecting ANYTHING out of this movie, you WILL be disappointed, IMO. I can usually find something about a movie to enjoy, but this one woulda been better off left in the trash can from which it was recovered!!!!
    Texas SOT

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Going in 1 hour. I have heard mixed reviews. From what I can gather, if you like Tarrentino, you will like it, if you dont, you wont. I am a big fan and he has never let me down yet, so.....

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Okie, don't say you weren't warned!<G> If you have ANY kind of perspective on the (relative) historical accuracy of films, you are SO gonna hate this POS flick! Having seen it, I wouldn't waste the time to watch it again if ya PAID me. I've always enjoyed Brad Pitt, and I spent the entire movie wonderin' how he got sucked into makin' this thing.

pheet17

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Baytown, Texas
    If you know Tarantino films, then you know what to expect. If not, and you are expecting a movie with any type of historical accuracy you will hate it. I saw it, and for what it was advertised as, I can see how people are missled. It is your typical Taratino film nothing more.

MuddyWaterMan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    I disagree. I am a fan of most of Tarantino's movies, but this one really left me cold. Most of his movies are a little on the slow side but the dialogue carries the movies through and keeps them entertaining and fun. This one however had crappy dialogue , script, acting and everything else I can imagine. I was so disappointed with this film on EVERY level. Just my humble opinion. NOT his typical work by ANY means!

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Okay, I must be too young, too old, or too twisted. I loved it. It was a typical Tarentino movie, he hasnt let me down yet. If I had wanted a documentary, I would watch the History Channel. I wasnt expecting a history lesson. He has an off brand of humor that you either like or you dont. It wasnt his best film, but it was good.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    POS movies it seems is all Hollywood nows how to make.
    I might go to a movie once or twice a year but it
    has to be a really good one to grab my attention.

Movies aren't worth going to see for a close to $20 just for me and my lady to get in... lately we've gotten into the trend of waiting til they hit the discount theater getting water from Wal-Mart and subs from Thundercloud and sneaking in with the whole lot and still only paying $12...

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Movies aren't worth going to see for a close to $20 just for me and my lady to get in... lately we've gotten into the trend of waiting til they hit the discount theater getting water from Wal-Mart and subs from Thundercloud and sneaking in with the whole lot and still only paying $12...

Mebbe fer a feller of yer advanced years......for us, it's still fun to see what I can grab when the lights go down!

Top Bottom