• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's why I shoot long-range. Those kinda guns never come up in these situations. I don't have to deal with the temptation like you gun crackheads

Ya'll be like
    tenor.gif

Attachments

• tenor.gif
      tenor.gif
      109.1 KB · Views: 510

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Some act like they are the only koi in the pond and others seem to think they are the only ones wanting a deal. If you want/need a gun that bad you should have offered to help the lady like some others did. I'm sure no one will suffer the ultimate sacrifice if the one you wanted is gone, there will be others. We should start at the front and read this thread through.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some act like they are the only koi in the pond and others seem to think they are the only ones wanting a deal. If you want/need a gun that bad you should have offered to help the lady like some others did. I'm sure no one will suffer the ultimate sacrifice if the one you wanted is gone, there will be others. We should start at the front and read this thread through.
    You'll spend the rest of your days in a straight jacket if you do

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Not sure if you mean that "I" should start at the front and read it through, I've been here since the beginning.
    I'm also not in the market for any guns.

You are actually the one posting stuff which was said 20 pages ago...

JLMcC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    I'm patiently biding my time for the revolvers to start showing up. :)

I've been waiting to see if there is a revolver that needs an age appropriate owner. I'm hoping there will be more than "leftovers" for this less experienced forum user.

In case it might make a difference, I live in San Antonio and will pay cash IF the right handgun appears at the right price. Reliable, Retired veteran and grandfather. Old school "Yes, ma'am / No ma'am" kinda guy.
    >Submitting my "resume" and waiting for the interview.<

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yep, while everyone wasn't looking I got a new Ruger Precision Rifle for half the MSRP. I look for distractions of others. :laughing:

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Epay systems is just like you getting another credit card. Did you ever get something for nothing, neither have I. They raise the price 6% and give you 5% back. There are no free lunches and nothing else is money back.

Do you see the credit cards that are being advertised, that's because the Central Bank makes their money on a debt economy and right now they are going broke.

AmandaDeeAnn, I would take word of the guys on here and get in touch with Southpaw, let him take some photos for you, and then post them on this board. Then if I didn't need the money, wait until April and go to the reunion.

How do you figure WM raises their prices 6% when they don't know how I'm going to pay until all items are rang up. Once rang up the WMPay option appears and the price doesn't change.

Kindly explain that???

Also it's a limited time offer to suck you into the habit

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I've been waiting to see if there is a revolver that needs an age appropriate owner. I'm hoping there will be more than "leftovers" for this less experienced forum user.

In case it might make a difference, I live in San Antonio and will pay cash IF the right handgun appears at the right price. Reliable, Retired veteran and grandfather. Old school "Yes, ma'am / No ma'am" kinda guy.
    >Submitting my "resume" and waiting for the interview.<

Keep an eye out in the classifieds. Amanda should have some new ads shortly.

Top Bottom