• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    How do you figure WM raises their prices 6% when they don't know how I'm going to pay until all items are rang up. Once rang up the WMPay option appears and the price doesn't change.

Kindly explain that???

Also it's a limited time offer to suck you into the habit

Remove credit from everyday life, how many can survive? Not many. Many people today have to have credit one way or the other.

It doesn't matter how you are going to pay for it everyone just pays the 6% more. With credit the currency value keeps going down so it takes more of it to buy the same thing. The item isn't worth more the currency is just worth less.

If you borrow $1 how much do you have to have to pay it back? A $1.10, so now you have to borrow $1.10 to pay it back and ...…......…......

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Remove credit from everyday life, how many can survive? Not many. Many people today have to have credit one way or the other.

It doesn't matter how you are going to pay for it everyone just pays the 6% more. With credit the currency value keeps going down so it takes more of it to buy the same thing. The item isn't worth more the currency is just worth less.

If you borrow $1 how much do you have to have to pay it back? A $1.10, so now you have to borrow $1.10 to pay it back and ...…......…......

I still want to know where the markup is over a cash payment???? I don't have to borrow anything, my CC's are paid off every month. I use their money for the convenience and they pay me to use it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Unless you are getting 5%-7% cash back, you are still paying for your card. You just don't realize it.
    Anyone remember when gas stations had a cash and a card price? Because credit card companies charged that much for their service. And they still do.
    Retailers just add that to everything and don't tell you. Use cash? You are paying that much more for those that use the cash back cards. Out of sight, out of mind.
    Make money off your card? Only if you own the credit card company. At best you are getting a slight discount or refund.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I do not understand.

In 99.99% of stores cash and credit are the same price. If I use my CC I get 1-5% rebate. I pay nothing in fees for the card. This year I am at $853 bucks in cash back.

If I had paid in cash I would be $853 bucks in the hole.

Unless you are getting 5%-7% cash back, you are still paying for your card. You just don't realize it.
    Anyone remember when gas stations had a cash and a card price? Because credit card companies charged that much for their service. And they still do.
    Retailers just add that to everything and don't tell you. Use cash? You are paying that much more for those that use the cash back cards. Out of sight, out of mind.
    Make money off your card? Only if you own the credit card company. At best you are getting a slight discount or refund.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    As stated previously the CC surcharge is built into the price at most places. They know that most people now days pay with a CC. So it is just part of the price that the merchant charges. If you pay cash the merchant just made an extra 3%.

Top Bottom