• ...and so much more!
  • Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    That miracles song is so not like them. I sure hope they are not trying to gain new fans cause that just plain sucks. It sure ain't no "chicken hunting.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    maybe its a south georgia thing but I'm class of '04. Most of the jugalo dummies I knew in highschool were "straight edge" and always talking about how ICP was "good" and "christian" and there songs are about things you shouldn't do.

All retarded as hell regardless but I would say labeling them as a "gang" is a bit much. It's not like they are running drugs.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Lol WTH, most of the people I knew in high school who were hard core Juggalos were constantly baked and drunk after school. And one of em I knew did sling pot. None of them were involved in real gang activity, but then I was in some podunk town in Kentucky and we only had wanna-be thugs at best.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Lol WTH, most of the people I knew in high school who were hard core Juggalos were constantly baked and drunk after school. And one of em I knew did sling pot. None of them were involved in real gang activity, but then I was in some podunk town in Kentucky and we only had wanna-be thugs at best.

Well I was in with the stoner crowd listening to 90s STP & Sound Garden and we thought the juggalos were stupid. Also a small town, now dont misunderstand me not all of their "fans" were straight edge but would constantly go on and on about how ICP represented positive stuff. Everything in that town was bassaackwards so its not surprising.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ... go on and on about how ICP represented positive stuff. ...
    The Wikipedia entry for ICP has a "Spirituality" section that makes for an interesting read.

Personally, I think that after many years of putting out nihilistic crap, they found a way to spin their act to create some mystery and re-invent themselves as blue-collar theologians. Of course, it's not for me to judge. Still, I think this: Insane Clown Posse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is definitely worth a read by anyone who is in the least bit curious.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    My "sheltered" life is becoming exposed.
    I guess all this is good to know, but I didn't really want to know.

Top Bottom