• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    The Wikipedia entry for ICP has a "Spirituality" section that makes for an interesting read.Personally, I think that after many years of putting out nihilistic crap, they found a way to spin their act to create some mystery and re-invent themselves as blue-collar theologians. Of course, it's not for me to judge. Still, I think this: Insane Clown Posse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is definitely worth a read by anyone who is in the least bit curious.
    Their 2002 album*The Wraith: Shangri-La*ended the first set of Joker Card albums and included the song*The Unveiling, which explicitly revealed that the hidden message of ICP's music had always been to follow*God.
    2002 time frame is just about right too. Feel free to judge, i think your assessment is spot on! Certainly nicer than any criticism I can muster about them too.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Whenever I think of ICP and their "juggalo" followers, I'm reminded of this video.

NSFW. It's worth the watch because it's absolutely hilarious.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    maybe its a south georgia thing but I'm class of '04. Most of the jugalo dummies I knew in highschool were "straight edge" and always talking about how ICP was "good" and "christian" and there songs are about things you shouldn't do.

All retarded as hell regardless but I would say labeling them as a "gang" is a bit much. It's not like they are running drugs.
    Lol WTH, most of the people I knew in high school who were hard core Juggalos were constantly baked and drunk after school. And one of em I knew did sling pot. None of them were involved in real gang activity, but then I was in some podunk town in Kentucky and we only had wanna-be thugs at best.
    That's the thing about juggalos... They're accepting of anyone just as long as you're down with the clown. :roflfunny:

Top Bottom