Instructor Qualification on Renewal 2021

big_bad_kitty

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 2, 2010
Denton, TX
Time to renew instructor qualifications with DPS again! Looking for another instructor to swap range qualifying with. Denton area and your range or mine. Flexible days/hours as I am self employed. Contact with PM and I will respond.

V-Tach

TGT Addict
Forum Sponsor
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sep 30, 2012
Texas
When I renewed online the checklist did not require a LTC-100 and said we would be going to Florence for an update. I assumed we will also be qualifying while there.....

Anyone know for sure?

big_bad_kitty

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 2, 2010
Denton, TX
When I renewed online the checklist did not require a LTC-100 and said we would be going to Florence for an update. I assumed we will also be qualifying while there.....

Anyone know for sure?
I did my renewal yesterday and in the email DPS sent with instructions plainly said the LTC-100 range qualification with semi-auto and revolver would be required before they sent out your completed renewal. It can be done separately before 12-31-21 but it does have to be done. The update in Florence will be 3 hours of classroom, no range qualification.

wakal

Dreadnaught Industries LLC
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Mar 20, 2011
Zephyr
Same offer, here in Zephyr. Two instructors, no waiting. Well, unless there are three of you, which case someone has to wait. Twelve lanes, but one on one instructor ratio so no cheating ;)

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom