interesting read..

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by ccs47, Dec 24, 2008.

1. ccs47

ccs47 New Member

Dec 24, 2008
    West of Houston
    go to: Dave Kopel & Richard Griffiths on CBS & Hitler on National Review Online

I googled "Hitler disarmed citizens" and got the above among many other links.
    I know people say "it can't happen here", but we all know that is pure BS. It can and it will with the "sensible gun laws" that Obama and his ilk want to foist upon us.

jusy my dos centavos.

2. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    "if you dont have a gun, you have nothing...."
    Think about it...

3. ccs47

ccs47 New Member

Dec 24, 2008
    West of Houston
    I have to add "and ammunition". Because this next administration is going to go after ammo, make it very expensive and then almost impossible to get.

4. BeNotAfraid

BeNotAfraid Active Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Red River, Texas
    very interesting...also, what about the President Elect's comments in Colorado Springs about creating a "...civilian National Security Force..as powerful as our armed forces..."

what the blazes is THAT about????

don't we already have ELECTED Sheriffs in Texas???

I reckon he don't want a Posse Comitatus bru-haha, so he'll just invent a National Police Force who answers only to him.

5. ccs47

ccs47 New Member

Dec 24, 2008
    West of Houston
    I missed that little snippet. I guess he'll call them "Brown Shirts", oh wait, that's been used before; I'll guess we'll have to wait to see if it comes to pass and what benign name will be used. But with the push for pouring $$ into the economy I can see the creation of a "Brown Shirt" force as an easy sell to the populace. (I hope I'm wrong).

I also would question the need for a "Civilian Security Force"?? If it answered only to the president, then it would have powers beyond local LEO's and even the military. Obviously, we would have to be worried about confiscation of firearms in the "name" of national security.

6. Old Man of the Mountain

Old Man of the Mountain Active Member

Jan 5, 2009
    He says he has no intention whatsoever of protecting our border or defending our American Homeland (which he says does not even exist, that America is not a Nation, but just a geographic location) so what would be the purpose of a Personal Security Force for the new CNC and just who is going to compose this Personal Security Force?