• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • David Lott

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    Brenham
    Hi, wanted to say Hello and introduce myself to the forum.

I live in Brenham Tx(from Cypress for 30 years). Moved out here to get a lil peace and quiet. Bought the “old ammo to go” place to move my diesel shop to and long story short every day people would come in and ask for guns or ammo, so I thought why not give it a try. I am an avid hunter and love to shoot, what could go wrong? Met a guy that did extreme long range shooting, bought a rifle, and then a few others but was disappointed in the precision of off the shelf or custom built rifles. I met David Tubb at a match and over the next year he taught me how to reload for precision. Then I started practicing with .22s and again found a lack of precision. Bought a Vudoo .22 and while it shot awesome it lacked balance in PRS shooting which I had started doing. I thought to myself surely I can build a better mouse trap so I bought a lathe and mill and learned a few things the hard way. Fast forward we have a Doosan 2100 CNC turning center a Trak 1845 CNC lathe. My Partner on the rifle side Derek Webster is a top 10 PRS shooter. Our goal was to open a PRO shop for Precision Rifles where we had everything in stock to get into the precision shooting game. Not only will we build you a rifle but we can also show you how to shoot it properly. My personal interest is in rimfire where I took bench rest accuracy/precision and applied it to long-distance 300+yards .22LR shooting. We hope to fit in and be able to help others out in their quest for precision shooting whether it be steel for fun or that chance at a trophy buck 500 yards away.
    Target Sports

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Hi, wanted to say Hello and introduce myself to the forum.

I live in Brenham Tx(from Cypress for 30 years). Moved out here to get a lil peace and quiet. Bought the “old ammo to go” place to move my diesel shop to and long story short every day people would come in and ask for guns or ammo, so I thought why not give it a try. I am an avid hunter and love to shoot, what could go wrong? Met a guy that did extreme long range shooting, bought a rifle, and then a few others but was disappointed in the precision of off the shelf or custom built rifles. I met David Tubb at a match and over the next year he taught me how to reload for precision. Then I started practicing with .22s and again found a lack of precision. Bought a Vudoo .22 and while it shot awesome it lacked balance in PRS shooting which I had started doing. I thought to myself surely I can build a better mouse trap so I bought a lathe and mill and learned a few things the hard way. Fast forward we have a Doosan 2100 CNC turning center a Trak 1845 CNC lathe. My Partner on the rifle side Derek Webster is a top 10 PRS shooter. Our goal was to open a PRO shop for Precision Rifles where we had everything in stock to get into the precision shooting game. Not only will we build you a rifle but we can also show you how to shoot it properly. My personal interest is in rimfire where I took bench rest accuracy/precision and applied it to long-distance 300+yards .22LR shooting. We hope to fit in and be able to help others out in their quest for precision shooting whether it be steel for fun or that chance at a trophy buck 500 yards away.
    <>

Welcome to TGT !

Any connection to Dr. John Lott ?

<>

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    IMG_3943.png