• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RangeMasterTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Texas
    ANzio=enzo I guess both are loud flashy and hard on the wallet. An anzio is the largest shoulder fired rifle available it fires the 20mm vulcan cartridge and is considered a class 3 DD. V-12 is and old XJS jaguar. Its not much off of the line but you give me some road and i'll show you some tail lights.when I get the anzio in I'm going to host a super shoot let anyone shoot it for the price of bullet+powder(600 grains of wc)

beagle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Helotes, TX
    Checking in

I'm B, from Helotes/San Antonio
    I followed ReVrEnD_0341 from LightFighter.
    I'm currently attending the TDCJ academy as a Corrections Officer in training.
    As an avid shooter, and escapee from CA, I'm always happy to meet/chat with fellow gun enthusiasts.

V/R,
    B.

BT1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    USA
    New guy here too!

Just heard about this place from over on the 1911 Forum. I'm in between FW and Weatherford and shoot everything but mostly 1911's like my name (duh...). I'm glad to see a forum dedicated to the great Republic of Texas!

AWKIII

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Wortham Tx.
    Hello All. My name is Andy and I live in the big city of Wortham. I have always been interested in firearms and weapons of all kinds. I used to say when I was a kid I wanted to be a cop when I grew up so I could carry a gun and drive however i wanted. Well it stuck. Been in Law Enforcement six years and love my job. I love pistols, shotguns, and rifles of just about any kind. I think my wife has more guns that I do so she doesn't mind the addiction to much. I recently got on a 22 lr kick because my shooting style was getting kinda expensive. I have several 22 lr pistols and rifles. I will try and post some pics of my babies later. Heard about this site on The Firing Line. Great to see a place just for the residents of The Great State of Texas.
    Andy

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Hello All. My name is Andy and I live in the big city of Wortham. I have always been interested in firearms and weapons of all kinds. I used to say when I was a kid I wanted to be a cop when I grew up so I could carry a gun and drive however i wanted. Well it stuck. Been in Law Enforcement six years and love my job. I love pistols, shotguns, and rifles of just about any kind. I think my wife has more guns that I do so she doesn't mind the addiction to much. I recently got on a 22 lr kick because my shooting style was getting kinda expensive. I have several 22 lr pistols and rifles. I will try and post some pics of my babies later. Heard about this site on The Firing Line. Great to see a place just for the residents of The Great State of Texas.
    Andy

Welcome to the forum Andy. We have a collection of LEO's on the forum, there's a LEO thread in the off-topic section I recall.

Jimlakeside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Pottsboro, Texas
    Introduction

Hello from Pottsboro, Texas.

I'm Jim. I live at Lake Texoma and work in Sherman, Texas (60 miles north of Dallas). My wife and I both shoot and are members of IDPA. This is our second year to shoot IDPA matches.

I joined this forum for all of the excellent information that is contained in this forum. We are ready to purchase a Dillon 550 and will be posting many questions about reloading.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Hello from Pottsboro, Texas.

I'm Jim. I live at Lake Texoma and work in Sherman, Texas (60 miles north of Dallas). My wife and I both shoot and are members of IDPA. This is our second year to shoot IDPA matches.

I joined this forum for all of the excellent information that is contained in this forum. We are ready to purchase a Dillon 550 and will be posting many questions about reloading.

Cool deal Jim. You and the better half are welcome any time. :cool:

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Just came over from 1911forums and finally registered!

I'm glad to see so many from the North Texas area! We're also boaters so we spend time at Texoma and some local crappy DFW lakes like Lewisville.

This will draw Texoma boaters out: How about the drama unfolding around the Card Shark theft????? :D

mcmoyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Howdy....another new guy from Austin here. Saw a posting over on Glock Talk & headed on over.

Been around firearms most of my life. I grew up in Western Colorado & my sister & I would walk out a distance from the house & blaze away with our .22 single shot rifle. :D

Wife & I both shoot & have our CHL.

Top Bottom