• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

At the end of WWII, back 75+ years ago, our government & some « Allies » (read: Brits) were properly concerned about the expansion of Soviet (Russian) communism; and great networks were set-up to prevent the then very powerful Soviet Union from expanding to threaten the entire World.

Quickly, the U.N., NATO, SEATO, our CIA & others emerged.

Another era worry was that Germany would be over-pacified by Allied occupation, and leave a big hole in Western defenses against Russia. Little was it suspected that they would eagerly have neutered themselves; Sons of the Wehrmacht ?

Then, we had the 45 year « Cold War », with new threats and new responses.

Recently we have learned from unimpeachable sources that our clandestine agencies have been manipulating the internal politics of various of our perceived current ally nations, and, even more recently, manipulating our own supposedly « democratic » national elections.

Thusly, our ostensible « protectors » have morphed into extremely dangerous INTERNAL ENEMIES of the democratic mechanisms they were charged with protecting. IOW, they are now real & terrifying « Big Brother » !

Isn’t it time for all this to be over, for the « American Empire » to be ended ?

To me, the U.N., CIA, & even FBI & NATO have become the greatest dangers to our Liberty in this new century.

Meanwhile, those agencies have been perverted to aid our own domestic ENEMIES. And they are bleeding our great grandkids dry financially, wrecking our entire future.

Shouldn’t all of this be shut-down now ?

leVieux

<>
    Guns International

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    A bureaucrat's success is measured by how much they can increase their budget/ power without accountability.

The budget-maximizing model is a stream of public choice theory and rational choice analysis in public administration inaugurated by William Niskanen. Niskanen first presented the idea in 1968, and later developed it into a book published in 1971. According to the budget-maximizing model, rational bureaucrats will always and everywhere seek to increase their budgets in order to increase their own power, thereby contributing strongly to state growth and potentially reducing social efficiency. wiki

'Programs' are easy to get started; they are nearly impossible to end/reduce. Fortunately in Texas we have the Sunset Advisory Commission that analyzes all the programs regularly. They are some very dedicated folks in Austin across from the capital building.

Unfortunately, there is no comparable such required examination of NATO, and the 3-letter agencies that overlap duties so they balloon in size.

Texas Sunset Advisory Commission.png

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    <>

At the end of WWII, back 75+ years ago, our government & some « Allies » (read: Brits) were properly concerned about the expansion of Soviet (Russian) communism; and great networks were set-up to prevent the then very powerful Soviet Union from expanding to threaten the entire World.

Quickly, the U.N., NATO, SEATO, our CIA & others emerged.

Another era worry was that Germany would be over-pacified by Allied occupation, and leave a big hole in Western defenses against Russia. Little was it suspected that they would eagerly have neutered themselves; Sons of the Wehrmacht ?

Then, we had the 45 year « Cold War », with new threats and new responses.

Recently we have learned from unimpeachable sources that our clandestine agencies have been manipulating the internal politics of various of our perceived current ally nations, and, even more recently, manipulating our own supposedly « democratic » national elections.

Thusly, our ostensible « protectors » have morphed into extremely dangerous INTERNAL ENEMIES of the democratic mechanisms they were charged with protecting. IOW, they are now real & terrifying « Big Brother » !

Isn’t it time for all this to be over, for the « American Empire » to be ended ?

To me, the U.N., CIA, & even FBI & NATO have become the greatest dangers to our Liberty in this new century.

Meanwhile, those agencies have been perverted to aid our own domestic ENEMIES. And they are bleeding our great grandkids dry financially, wrecking our entire future.

Shouldn’t all of this be shut-down now ?

leVieux

<>
    There are some words of wisdom in there.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    There are some words of wisdom in there.
    <>

But how could it take us this long to learn of these things which threaten us all ?

My late Dad warned of them all, but I thought he exaggerated. He had been inside MI5 in 1943-‘44 London and saw our future.

Is it too late to correct these treasons ?

<>

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    &lt;&gt;

But how could it take us this long to learn of these things which threaten us all ?

My late Dad warned of them all, but I thought he exaggerated. He had been inside MI5 in 1943-‘44 London and saw our future.

&lt;&gt;
    I will say this, in answer to your question...I now wish I were 10-15 years older.
    I would no longer care?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    <>

<>
    I suspect it may very well be.

Liberty is very unpopular.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    A bureaucrat's success is measured by how much they can increase their budget/ power without accountability.

The budget-maximizing model is a stream of public choice theory and rational choice analysis in public administration inaugurated by William Niskanen. Niskanen first presented the idea in 1968, and later developed it into a book published in 1971. According to the budget-maximizing model, rational bureaucrats will always and everywhere seek to increase their budgets in order to increase their own power, thereby contributing strongly to state growth and potentially reducing social efficiency. wiki

'Programs' are easy to get started; they are nearly impossible to end/reduce. Fortunately in Texas we have the Sunset Advisory Commission that analyzes all the programs regularly. They are some very dedicated folks in Austin across from the capital building.

Unfortunately, there is no comparable such required examination of NATO, and the 3-letter agencies that overlap duties so they balloon in size.

View attachment 435097
    Truth.

Plays out on college campuses where college presidents drive up cost by adding bureaucracy to justify a higher salary.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks

View attachment 435097
    Thank you for this; I'm reviewing the Sunset link; very interesting.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Well then, what specifically occurred in 1864 that you are referring to? Oh great and erudite sir.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The
    Well then, what specifically occurred in 1864 that you are referring to? Oh great and erudite sir.

U S Civi War ended & Lincoln won. Lincoln won not because he was right, but because he had a Navy which the CSA lacked. The ENTIRE ‘’History’’ we were taught is revisionist LIES.

The War did not begin over Slavery, it started over tax policies and only took up the matter once the North began to lose the battles.

We who studied the actual records left by the participants know this. Anyone doubting must read Lincoln’s Wartime Speeches UNEDITED, In those he tells exactly what he is doing & why, includlng his post-War plans.

Later historian/apologists have cherrypicked Lincoln’s actual words in order to revise history & sanitize his character.

So, the bloodiest War in American History was ended in & with LIES.

Don’t believe me ? The EVIDENCE and Words are still here FOR YOU TO SEE, if you dare !

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    A union by consent was replaced with a union by force.
    <>

Yes.

Recall that Lincoln repeatedly said that he attacked in order to “Preserve the Union!”

But, there is ZERO in our Founding Documents, Founders Writings, or Constitution giving a President any such authority.

The Yankee meme that the CSA “attacked” them is FALSE on its face. The North maintained an invasion force hundreds of miles INSIDE our peaceful neighboring Nation; and was reinforcing it through illegal military intrusions.

These points are not our “opinions”; they are easily verifiable FACTS. Facts under piles of LIES, but still there and shining true !

leVieux

<>

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan
    <>

<>
    There is only one correction.

Joe

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Saying lincoln "preserved the union" is akin to the abusive husband whom, upon learning his wife was getting ready to leave him, beat her to death and claimed he preserved the marriage.
    <>

You know, I had never thought much about these things until well into middle age. Then I had the feeling that our “History’’ as in schools couldn’t possibly be true.

That set me to doing “my own research’’. I read, joined SCV, visited Charleston twice while living @ N.O., then consulted real professional Historians. I read individual writings in the museums.

It became extremely clear; we were being LIED-to; LIED-to in highly organized fashion !

My Paternal GG GF, CSA Colonel of Engineers:

(Uniform is said to be of another era. Not CSA.)

Attachments

• IMG_0064.jpeg
      IMG_0064.jpeg
      32.4 KB · Views: 9
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member