• leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    War is always over money/power.
    <>

Yes, one of the other interesting things I learned was the REAL causes of most wars is/was national debt burden.

Recall that our highschool “Western History”, which is mostly Western European History, was taught as an almost unbroken string of wars ?

Those were efforts by Royal Houses of the era to correct their own overtaxation & overspending.

? Sound familiar to recent events here ?

leVieux

<>

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    &lt;&gt;

The

U S Civi War ended & Lincoln won. Lincoln won not because he was right, but because he had a Navy which the CSA lacked. The ENTIRE ‘’History’’ we were taught is revisionist LIES.

The War did not begin over Slavery, it started over tax policies and only took up the matter once the North began to lose the battles.

We who studied the actual records left by the participants know this. Anyone doubting must read Lincoln’s Wartime Speeches UNEDITED, In those he tells exactly what he is doing & why, includlng his post-War plans.

Later historian/apologists have cherrypicked Lincoln’s actual words in order to revise history & sanitize his character.

So, the bloodiest War in American History was ended in & with LIES.

Don’t believe me ? The EVIDENCE and Words are still here FOR YOU TO SEE, if you dare !

leVieux
    I see.... slept on this overnight so as not to respond in a rash or hasty manner, tell me good and gentle sir, when exactly did slavery first hit our shores? By the standards of reparations they have a far better claim to legitimacy of their opinion than do you. Do you support reparations? They were enslaved a lot farther back than the war between the states. For that matter the indigenous peoples practiced it even farther back... why haven't they filed litigation amongst themselves? Personally I am a third generation American and my people had NO dog in either fight, why don't you and your ilk move on and learn from the Navaho, your old enough to remember the code talkers they volunteered and served, beyond honorably...
    For myself I'm proud to be the first on my father's side to serve, and thankful for his peoples decision to leave eastern Europe and Stalin's grip.
    Time to move on and stop bitching about something you don't support for peoples who were wronged longed before you. Or pony up and pay reparations, oh and remember my people weren't here and envolved! But I too have worn OUR uniform.

Oh and by the way I am quite familiar with the "STATES RIGHTS" argument and to a very small degree can agree with that.....small.

Additionally are we now not taxed at an even greater level now than at our nation's inception, or the time Southern oppression ?
    Again move on, and either do the same now, Personally.. or drop it. And move on.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Just an observation: Slavery goes WAAAAAY back, as among many civilizations/people all over the world have enslaved each...think Egyptians/Romans, et al....

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Just an observation: Slavery goes WAAAAAY back among many civilization all over the world have enslaved each...think Egyptians/Romans, et al....
    So does wrongful and over taxation, matter of fact mentioned in the old testament of the Bible...if you read and subscribe to it's teaching and tenets.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Touche..... precisely why my grandfather left.

I'm backing out...this is just ludicrous.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Back to topic.
    NO, at the end of WWII, the nazi surrender was never complete. Forces calling themselves Werewolves went under ground. George Soros, a Nazi trouper and card carrying Nazi is still waging the same war. "new world order" is code for the 5th reight.

Top Bottom