• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    They used ultra light gliders to hop the wall, they used commercially avaialble drones with explosives to blow up their detection apparatuses on the towers, and they blew large holes in the walls with explosives. They then walked right through.

the most impressive part is the ultra light gliders over the walls at other positions, other than that it was something any american civiilan could do minus the explosives of which Gaza has a pretty easily obtainable supply of.
    <>

Obviously Mossad was asleep and the IDF wasn’t paying very close attention, either, despite the long-known threats.

But, their disarming of their own at-risk civilians was monumental STUPIDITY !

Yes, I’m on Israel’s side, but. . . . . . .

<>

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

Let's look at the differences between this scumbag and the 4 POSs "interrogated" by Russian security. Anyone else see the difference between a civilized nation and a thug, rogue nation?

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Iran has bases within Israel?

Wildly unlikely, unless you consider the opening of a Hamas tunnel or a couple of dudes with a van a "base"...either whoever wrote that story got some wires crossed or they're making shit up.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Wildly unlikely, unless you consider the opening of a Hamas tunnel or a couple of dudes with a van a "base"...either whoever wrote that story got some wires crossed or they're making shit up.
    Likely true.
    And I have almost zero familiarity with that site. But it did have this going for it: it's not Newsweek, AP, or Reuters...

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    No one would make shit up? C'mon man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    No one would make shit up? C'mon man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The downside to finding alternative sources for news...some of 'em are just some dude with a blog, no actual sources, and a high opinion of himself. Others are like WorldNet Daily...some info, a lot of speculation, and some wild ass guesses and speculative fiction but all presented as fact. And some are flat-out misinformation put out by our adversaries.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Wow… Israel gave up

too bad… terrorists win again

so much for the 1700 Israelis murdered, raped, tortured and mutilated

so much for the captives, so much for the IDF soldiers who gave their lives over the last 6 months

serious mistake, Israel... serious mistake. Your country will soon wiped off the face of the earth by the jihadists… while you “withdrew”

the evil ones have been emboldened by this withdrawal

Last edited:

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Wow… Israel gave up

too bad… terrorists win again

so much for the 1700 Israelis murdered, raped, tortured and mutilated

so much for the captives, so much for the IDF soldiers who gave their lives over the last 6 months

serious mistake, Israel... serious mistake. Your country will soon wiped off the face of the earth by the jihadists… while you “withdrew”

the evil ones have been emboldened by this withdrawal

Enemy attacks and invades.

.gov makes a big noise, then walks away and leaves the enemy to do it again.

Israeli taxpayers might want to ask why the hell they fund these ********.

Given the ongoing invasion of our own southern border, American taxpayers should as the same of the ******** of our own central state.

Top Bottom