Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Those poor people have no clue.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

They really don't!!
    I've been unfortunate to have lived in the Northeast and I will attest to the complete brainwashing of it's inhabitants. They have been made to believe that their safety is utterly dependent on someone else and the government, local on up. I imagine that this is also an effect of harsh gun control and almost non existent self defense laws.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Can't tell how you much this offends my old man sensibilites. Granted, many of us fought in unpopular wars the past few decades; and when called upon, responded; but I'll be a sonuvabitch if it was for this type of political fuckery. Nothing but insult to those who have done so, and to all of us who would rather be free than "safe". These idiots simply do not deserve that which they are consciously destroying. And with this type thinking becoming more and more prevalent, you can kiss our collective asses as free men goodbye. The time is drawing nigh to respond, once again.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The people who go through the legal process are law abiding citizens while criminals circumvent the process completely. So....who is affected by the regulations? This is about control....nothing more.

This reminds me of the idiotic half assed procedures that are dumped on Texas teachers every year. Each one is the new and improved version of what we did 10 years ago. Every time, they justify the nonsense by saying "It's for the kids!"

Flash

Last edited:

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    They really don't!!
    I've been unfortunate to have lived in the Northeast and I will attest to the complete brainwashing of it's inhabitants. They have been made to believe that their safety is utterly dependent on someone else and the government, local on up. I imagine that this is also an effect of harsh gun control and almost non existent self defense laws.

I don't know if this is really true. I lived in Newton for about 6 months 2 years ago and then in Allston for about 4 months last summer. My girlfriend is from Boston, well she grew up in Germany, but anyway. From my experience there are a lot of avid shooters in the area. Most are forced to travel to New Hampshire to find a range. I think the biggest driving force in politics in that area is the revolving door of students that make up a big portion of the Boston population. They are also typically much more "activist" or forceful or public about their views than most segments of the population. I often wondered what a pleasant city Boston would be without all the college kids. I actually attended BC so I think I can speak about that a little. A lot of college students get fired up about "causes" because that is what you do when you're young. The problem is they are also youthfully ignorant and confident in their own ideals. Kind of hard to "converse" or "debate" with that kind of mindset. I think Austin has a similar vibe to it, although UT kids are a little less liberal. A little.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    New England is a lost cause and full of liberal filth. Even the the rural country people are full fudd if not completely anti-gun.

karlac

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I The problem is they are also youthfully ignorant and confident in their own ideals. Kind of hard to "converse" or "debate" with that kind of mindset. I think Austin has a similar vibe to it, although UT kids are a little less liberal. A little.

And a larger percentage at that age actually exercise their right to vote.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Bloomberg's group is using a new video ad about a woman who has a protective order against her "ex" and is then assaulted by him. She knows that he's outside, he's yelling and bashes down the door. He is armed, the pic fades to black and we hear a shot.

The purpose is to show how women are victimized by men having guns.

That video does NOT ponder.....
    If he is under a protective order, then why is he armed?
    Why is SHE not armed? If she is afraid, then she has the right to defend herself!
    Why do Liberal laws work to disarm women like this?
    She did nothing wrong yet is restricted from gun possession in many Liberal locations.

That Bloomberg video really stabbed their anti gun message in the back!

Flash

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Bloomberg's group is using a new video ad about a woman who has a protective order against her "ex" and is then assaulted by him. She knows that he's outside, he's yelling and bashes down the door. He is armed, the pic fades to black and we hear a shot.

The purpose is to show how women are victimized by men having guns.

That video does NOT ponder.....
    If he is under a protective order, then why is he armed?
    Why is SHE not armed? If she is afraid, then she has the right to defend herself!
    Why do Liberal laws work to disarm women like this?
    She did nothing wrong yet is restricted from gun possession in many Liberal locations.

Flash
    Some guy who legally shouldn't have guns breaking the law again. Where are the cops that enforce laws that keep law abiding people from having guns to defend themselves?

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    New England is a lost cause and full of liberal filth. Even the the rural country people are full fudd if not completely anti-gun.

Agree. Most of the anti gun states are full of gun owners who are so brainwashed they are virtually anti gun themselves. I just recently moved out of NY and observed this 1st hand.

karlac

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Bloomberg's group is using a new video ad about a woman who has a protective order against her "ex" and is then assaulted by him. ....

Flash

Saw that a couple of days ago. I understand that even the ladies (and I use the word loosely) on "The View" snapped to that very conclusion.

Top Bottom