• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    The problem is that the first assumption is “there is no excuse for this senseless murder!” Everyone jumps on board with the lie and by the time the truth comes out it can’t be heard over the burning car dealership or smashing windows at the Nike store.

Since when is completely ignoring police commands and reaching in to a vehicle considered ok, regardless of warrant? Since when are police expected to not react to something like that? When is that level of stupidity considered justifiable? Just because we all believed the lies about how George Floyd died? Or because all the eye witnesses lied about how Mike Brown died?

The shooting was far more justified than any knee jerk reaction to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I stand corrected. I do understand what you're saying about "first assumptions" and how the drum beat of "senseless shooting" drowns out the truth that follows once all the facts of the shooting are known. It just boggles my mind that in today's times anyone could be that phukin' stupid. Sometimes my brain can not comprehend the level of stupid that some folks can attain.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    The problem is that the first assumption is “there is no excuse for this senseless murder!” Everyone jumps on board with the lie and by the time the truth comes out it can’t be heard over the burning car dealership or smashing windows at the Nike store.

Since when is completely ignoring police commands and reaching in to a vehicle considered ok, regardless of warrant? Since when are police expected to not react to something like that? When is that level of stupidity considered justifiable? Just because we all believed the lies about how George Floyd died? Or because all the eye witnesses lied about how Mike Brown died?

The shooting was far more justified than any knee jerk reaction to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It really doesn't matter if the shooting was justified or not. The blm and antifa crowd are just looking for anything to light off the riots. If they had a video of the guy drawing a gun and aiming it at the officer's head when the officer shot him, they would still have had the riots.

There is absolutely no use to discuss if the shooting was justified or not because it would not change anyone's mind to riot.

And until these people have to start paying a painful price for this looting, rioting and arson, then it will continue. Time to get tough with these people.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    Wisconsin doesn't have much. Are they going to riot in ATL and CHI again? Lol

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    It really doesn't matter if the shooting was justified or not. The blm and antifa crowd are just looking for anything to light off the riots.

Seek and ye shall find

IOW, they're going to find something, so my 2 cents is not to worry about it. If some thug isn't obeying lawful orders, I'll sleep better at night knowing that thug is dead. If the officer shot unlawfully, then that officer will be prosecuted according to the law. We'll find out the details in time.

People who are already rioting are not interested in justice, they're just criminals who think they have a window of opportunity. If they all die in flames, I'll sleep better at night.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Seek and ye shall find

IOW, they're going to find something, so my 2 cents is not to worry about it. If some thug isn't obeying lawful orders, I'll sleep better at night knowing that thug is dead. If the officer shot unlawfully, then that officer will be prosecuted according to the law. We'll find out the details in time.

People who are already rioting are not interested in justice, they're just criminals who think they have a window of opportunity. If they all die in flames, I'll sleep better at night.

The problem is, of course, that these movements are built and bolstered on false narratives spun around these shootings.

Before you know it, you have the squishy middle and major corporations supporting Marxist organizations. And then we're all in for it.

Needed or not, police tactics are going to eventually change in response. Criminals will be emboldened and then chaos reigns.

Last edited:

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    ... It just boggles my mind that in today's times anyone could be that phukin' stupid. Sometimes my brain can not comprehend the level of stupid that some folks can attain.

Could it possible that some of these guys want this to happen to them? They can die for the cause. Be famous. Have a million people mourn for them. Maybe he realizes that his life is shit and dying wouldn't be too bad...or "if I survive the gun shots I can sue for $millions and pimp my ride"

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I wonder how long it will be before the PD get fed up with this crap and just call in sick or refuse to go out on calls?

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas

The problem is that they DO NOT die in flames, nor are they held accountable in any way. But the property owners and businesses are being severely damaged. This shit's got to stop !

Last edited:

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    The problem is, of course, that these movements are built and bolstered on false narratives spun around these shootings.

Before you know it, you have the squishy middle supporting Marxist organizations. And then we're all in for it.

I don't think the fence-sitters are buying into the false narratives as much as the MSM would have us believe. We'll know in November. Supposedly Biden didn't even get his post-DNC bump.

Needed or not, police tactics are going to eventually change in response. Criminals will be emboldened and then chaos reigns.

Agree on the chaos, but chaos will reign in democrat cities, where DAs are pro-crime. My belief and hope is that the average voter will get sick and tired of democrats and their pro-crime platform once the chaos affects their lives, and we'll see a backlash against the democrats.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I don't think the fence-sitters are buying into the false narratives as much as the MSM would have us believe. .

Maybe but from my perspective in corporate America, I have my doubts. One key difference from the past is the wholesale embrace here with the BLM organization. It's different from before.

Agree on the chaos, but chaos will reign in democrat cities, where DAs are pro-crime. My belief and hope is that the average voter will get sick and tired of democrats and their pro-crime platform once the chaos affects their lives, and we'll see a backlash against the democrats.

True to an extent but the cancer is spreading.

Fort Bend county and other parts of the Houston suburbs are the perfect example of that. I expect the Democrats to clean up here in the remaining areas that they weren't able to in 2018. With the Democrat party fully embracing Marxist ideology in their platform, it's coming. It's just a matter of time.

Top Bottom