• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    A lot of talk about what Kyle was charged with, but has Lefty been arrested and charged as a felon being in possession of a firearm and assault with a deadly weapon?

I agree. I find that very troubling. If I read correctly, KR only brush with the law was a speeding ticket.

I sometimes read this stuff, and wonder what world I have woken up to.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    If they are not meeting those requirements,...

Yes, that is what they'll fight about in court

and if the democrats lose that fight, they'll take another angle, such as "it's creating a hardship for us" and they'll play their victim card

You can be sure NY will first file in a court full of judges appointed by democrats, so they'll win early
    and any appeal to SCOTUS will be uncertain....SCOTUS has been flaky-shaky. Trump definitely needs another term to finish the work he's started there.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    A lot of talk about what Kyle was charged with, but has Lefty been arrested and charged as a felon being in possession of a firearm and assault with a deadly weapon?
    Yeah... as I understand it Camel Harris has already bailed him out and and Nasty Pullsey is dishing him up some designer ice cream.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Synonyms aren’t semantics; they are accepted uses of different words having the same meaning, which is why truth is belief based and fact is logic based.

Synonyms & Antonyms of build (Entry 1 of 2)
    Definition: to form by putting together parts or materials
    //he spent hours building a model airplane from a kit//

Synonyms for build
    assemble, confect, construct, erect, fabricate, make, make up, piece, put up, raise, rear, set up

I was raised that truth is Truth. And could often be backed by fact. Faith can enter into the belief aspect at times.

I think it is dangerous to start trying to split truth into categories.

Someone can tell a lie, facts may or may not be available to prove it was a lie and not the truth. But that does not change the fact that a lie was told, in truth.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? That's me.
    KWRJYJAXCNCXRBQBJN5ET6DQOM.jpg

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Yeah don't get me wrong here. Some people have done things that they deserve to die for. I just don't trust the government to determine who they are in many cases.

You guys are way too nice and noble.

Line up every convicted felon in all prisons across America, and put a bullet through their brains. We just saved tens of billions of dollars per year, we improved the throughput in the judicial system, and we'll terrify criminals into actually thinking twice about criminal activity. That will cause the crime rate to plummet, which will improve the quality of life for everyone.

We'll be able to focus law enforcement resources on hard-core, serious criminal enterprises instead of arresting clowns that steal cars or sell dope on street corners.

Did we kill a few innocents? Maybe a few. We'll remember their selfless sacrifices.

And before you all (rightly) tell me what a bad person I am, first, I'm working on it, and 2nd, read this:

now what were you saying about the death penalty?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I was raised that truth is Truth. And could often be backed by fact. Faith can enter into the belief aspect at times.

I think it is dangerous to start trying to split truth into categories.

Someone can tell a lie, facts may or may not be available to prove it was a lie and not the truth. But that does not change the fact that a lie was told, in truth.

Not all beliefs are of faith. The problem with Truth is in what makes a truth true. It could be a collection of facts that makes something a truth. It could also be conditional statements that makes something a truth. An example of that is the statement “Snow is white”. Except we all know how to make yellow snow therefore, the statement that snow is white is a conditional truth that can be disproven with facts.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

Line up every convicted felon in all prisons across America, and put a bullet through their brains. We just saved tens of billions of dollars per year, we improved the throughput in the judicial system, and we'll terrify criminals into actually thinking twice about criminal activity. That will cause the crime rate to plummet, which will improve the quality of life for everyone.

We'll be able to focus law enforcement resources on hard-core, serious criminal enterprises instead of arresting clowns that steal cars or sell dope on street corners.

Did we kill a few innocents? Maybe a few. We'll remember their selfless sacrifices.

And before you all (rightly) tell me what a bad person I am, first, I'm working on it, and 2nd, read this:

Etmo, I may be one of the few who thinks this, but I am not a believer in life sentences without the possibility of parole, or multiple life sentences. If the courts and juries have decided such, that they believe in the fact that this person is so evil, or done so much wrong, that they don't ever want that person back in society, then IMO, we should not be warehousing them in prison and taking care of them for their lifetimes. They should be taken and executed instead, once they have exhausted all appeals.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Synonyms aren’t semantics; they are accepted uses of different words having the same meaning, which is why truth is belief based and fact is logic based.

Synonyms & Antonyms of build (Entry 1 of 2)
    Definition: to form by putting together parts or materials
    //he spent hours building a model airplane from a kit//

Synonyms for build
    assemble, confect, construct, erect, fabricate, make, make up, piece, put up, raise, rear, set up

Just because one word is commonly accepted in lieu of another does not make it TRUTH. Just an accepted truth.
    My Pop once told me, " There is my truth, your truth and THE truth. Which one you try to give me right now determines how bad your ass gets beat right now".
    Your choice on how much of The truth is acceptable to you when.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Etmo, I may be one of the few who thinks this, but I am not a believer in life sentences without the possibility of parole, or multiple life sentences. If the courts and juries have decided such, that they believe in the fact that this person is so evil, or done so much wrong, that they don't ever want that person back in society, then IMO, we should not be warehousing them in prison and taking care of them for their lifetimes. They should be taken and executed instead, once they have exhausted all appeals.

Yeah, much more realistic proposal than mine. "Life w/o chance of parole", "multiple life sentences" -- what is the point of these sentences? We want to punish taxpayers to pay for this convict's food/medical bills for decades?

Kill them and be done with it.

I know, I know, not nice, I'm working on it, Rome wasn't built in a day

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Yeah, much more realistic proposal than mine. "Life w/o chance of parole", "multiple life sentences" -- what is the point of these sentences? We want to punish taxpayers to pay for this convict's food/medical bills for decades?

Kill them and be done with it.

I know, I know, not nice, I'm working on it, Rome wasn't built in a day

Etmo, we aren't talking about nice people! Think Charles Manson! They warehoused that POS for decades. They knew they were never going to let him out, no matter how many parole board hearings he attended.

I do believe in rehabilitation. But if a jury, and the courts have deemed a person so dangerous and evil, that they decided they never want that person back in society, they need to be executed. Warehousing them in prison until they die is IMO, cruel and unusual punishment. Be merciful and execute them.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI

I believe that the “rumor” that Grosskreutz is a felon is based solely on this (probably) bogus web page: https://archive.is/kccfA

There are no cases with him involved in the Wisconsin Circuit Court data base that are based on any felony charges (whether just charged or guilty). There are several with fines only and one misdemeanor ”Go Armed with Firearm While Intoxicated, a class A misdemeanor, Wisconsin Statutes 941.20(1)(b).”

The list of additional restrictions set by the court as conditions for probation in this case do not include anything regarding firearm possession. If he had been deemed a felon because of the 2013 case noted in the bogus site, he certainly would not have only had a misdemeanor charge in the 2016 case of being armed while intoxicated.

The bogus site has his age as 43, dob of 1969-12-31 and astoundingly birth year 1993.

The bogus site also has three other listings for Grosskruetz, all with the correct age, dob...

Unless someone has some additional facts, I disagree with the ”felon in possession” accusation.

Now, the assault with a deadly weapon is a totally different matter. He’s even quoted as saying he should have unloaded on Rittenhouse.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Not all beliefs are of faith. The problem with Truth is in what makes a truth true. It could be a collection of facts that makes something a truth. It could also be conditional statements that makes something a truth. An example of that is the statement “Snow is white”. Except we all know how to make yellow snow therefore, the statement that snow is white is a conditional truth that can be disproven with facts.
    Yes, but is the true truth always true to the truth, in truth, if we are being truthful?

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

And what about the ones who didn't do anything? It's all well and good to be tough on crime, but how many innocent people do you want to get caught up in it? What happens when you're caught up in it?

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    And what about the ones who didn't do anything? It's all well and good to be tough on crime, but how many innocent people do you want to get caught up in it? What happens when you're caught up in it?

Those are all good questions. But being easy on crime kills innocents, too.

Example: Kate Steinle, a 32 year-old woman, was walking along Pier 14 in San Francisco, when she was killed by a felon who had stolen a gun from a federal ranger's truck. That felon was also an illegal alien who had previously been deported from the USA 5 times. Big ending: San Francisco set him free. Yup, he's wandering the streets of the USA right now. Democratic policies, keeping you in peril!

There are a million stories like Kate. What about Ibrahim Bouaichi, who raped a woman, then was released on bond, and he went and murdered the woman he had previously raped. Happy ending: as police were closing in on him about a month ago, he killed himself.

So I'll ask you your own question: how many innocents do you want killed, raped, beaten, robbed, etc, because we're being too easy on crime?

And yes, the noble answer is to say it's better that 1000 criminals go free than 1 innocent be convicted. Totally get it. Like I said, I'm working to get there someday, but I ain't there yet.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Just because one word is commonly accepted in lieu of another does not make it TRUTH. Just an accepted truth.
    My Pop once told me, " There is my truth, your truth and THE truth. Which one you try to give me right now determines how bad your ass gets beat right now".
    Your choice on how much of The truth is acceptable to you when.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I was fishing a bass tournament on Lake Fork in 1998. I drew a retired judge as a non-boater. Were going down the bank and I am flat wearing the bass out with a top water bait. The Judge is chunking the exact same bait I am and in the same places. After about 15 minutets of getting his ass handed to him he turned to me and asked this question. "What are you doing that I'm not doing ?" So I told him. Then he looked at me and said "Doug - I was on the bench for thirty years. If I learned one thing in those thirty years its this: Nobody tells everything they know!" He was right!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom