• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    For a bit over 10,000 years. There's yet for a person to have ill effects from smoking cannabis. It's far from asbestos.

This is the kind of hyperbolic BS that causes people to ignore the pro-pot crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Not exactly BS. It’s a valid point. It’s not exactly asbestos. It’s damn sure not as evil as some want to believe. And in 2018 if alcohol is legal then it should be legal.

No BS there.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not exactly BS. It’s a valid point. It’s not exactly asbestos. It’s damn sure not as evil as some want to believe. And in 2018 if alcohol is legal then it should be legal.

No BS there.

“No ill effects”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    So making people stupid and lazy isn't evil?
    I would suggest that pot and alcohol don't make people stupid and lazy. People are stupid and lazy, and it gets blamed on pot and alcohol. Huge difference in my humble opinion. I know plenty of successful folks that either smoke pot or drink too much.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I would suggest that pot and alcohol don't make people stupid and lazy. People are stupid and lazy, and it gets blamed on pot and alcohol. Huge difference in my humble opinion. I know plenty of successful folks that either smoke pot or drink too much.
    I saw a huge change in my help going from a pot illegal state to a pot legal state.

Night and day difference in production, quality of work, and attendance.

The only thing that changed was easy access to pot. It really didn't level out after being there for weeks either.

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    The real people that suffer are the people taking legitimate amounts and properly getting their prescription every month. They are the ones suffering from all the junkies causing the opioid crackdown that basically makes everyone who has to take them legally and responsibly look bad and have to jump through hoops and get the business every month and anytime you say anything they look at you like your an addict

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    I saw a huge change in my help going from a pot illegal state to a pot legal state.

The only thing that changed was easy access to pot. It really didn't level out after being there for weeks either.

And being an old days weedhead I can vouch for this as being exactly correct and that is some of why I steer clear of it now! The other is in Oklahoma ya can’t carry concealed and if you have rheumatoid arthritis as I do it will raise flags on the stupid pill check they do randomly and random piss test that they can ask for just for taking a medication/opioid that I’ve had for years. Thanks to the junkies. As of November 1st the laws changed and made it very very difficult for the law abiding citizens who need medication not abuse! They should do away with narcon and maybe the idiots would go away! And stop Overdosing for the hell of it!

Last edited:

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX

I'd still say that was your employees using pot as an excuse to be lazy. Pot doesn't cause hangovers. Pot wears off by the time you'd wake up. Pot is not physically addictive and would cause someone to go into DTs on the job if they didn't have their fix first thing in the morning. Unless you're employees succumbed to short term memory loss so intensely and soon that they literally forgot they were supposed to be at work the next day....the problem was your employees.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    The real people that suffer are the people taking legitimate amounts and properly getting their prescription every month. They are the ones suffering from all the junkies causing the opioid crackdown that basically makes everyone who has to take them legally and responsibly look bad and have to jump through hoops and get the business every month and anytime you say anything they look at you like your an addict
    That is some truff right there. The hoops I have to go thru to get an allergy pill with a decongestant because of the meth heads is preposterous. I too have seen a lot of lazy takers after smoking MJ, the naysayers can keep saying it is the people and to some extent they are correct but just as alcohol amplifies a person's character when drunk, MJ does have an effect on people.
    First we had the all drugs are bad folks talk about a gateway to other drugs and now we have the MJ proponents saying BS, I tend to believe the former from what I saw on the street and going into POS parent's homes.
    I just don't get the whole legalize it thing so I can get high and be a burden on society. I guess it is human nature.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman

Nailed it. Due to severe back problems I have to take slow release morphine twice a day. Every month I've got to contact my Doc to get a refill. There's also the piss test every couple of months. Back in the day, before my back got so bad, I was taking Tramadol. I got a six month script and could get it refilled with no problem.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I'd still say that was your employees using pot as an excuse to be lazy. Pot doesn't cause hangovers. Pot wears off by the time you'd wake up. Pot is not physically addictive and would cause someone to go into DTs on the job if they didn't have their fix first thing in the morning. Unless you're employees succumbed to short term memory loss so intensely and soon that they literally forgot they were supposed to be at work the next day....the problem was your employees.
    They know I do not approve so it isn't like they were using it for an excuse. They didn't need to as I could see it.

Plus we are talking about guys that smoked every chance they got, morning, lunch, night, hell I even smelled it in the PortaJohn.

They knew if they got busted they were gone but I have better things to do than try to catch them.

If you want to continue to believe there are no short or long term side effects go ahead. We will just have to disagree.

Top Bottom