Guns International

It's not class III, does anyone have any experience with these?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    You really think the manufacturer aint going to hand over records to BATFE when they start putting pressure on them? IIRC the Akin's Accelerator owners had to hand over spring sets. Those that did not most likely got a visit from ATF. Sure you can say "I sold it & don't know who to", but if you were ever caught with it there is no doubt that you would be charged with not only illegal possession of a machine gun, but lying to a federal agent.

no, but i DO think that i would not supply the dealer with any actually factual information about myself.

step 1, walgreens
    step 2, buy a visa gift card put 400 bucks on it.
    step for, register said card with a false name via the interwebs.
    step 3 get a box at your local UPS store.
    step 4, order.
    step 5 keep your frekain mouth shut.

the moral of the story, keep your name out of the vendors records to begin with.

lol.

granted this stuff was alot easier int eh days of free netzero, accoustic couplers modems payphones and empty houses.
    but *shrug* a little noodle work (thinking) and you can still be anonymous.
    Target Sports

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    News flash: You don't need to drop $300 on a stock to bump fire from the shoulder. Practice and you can do it without. I've done it a couple of times by accident shooting AKs from a bench. Don't get it in tight to the shoulder and stuff can happen.

heh. never tried that.
    also hasnt happened by accident.

the more i think about this, and watch teh video a few times, the more i think it simply isnt worht the money. a little ingenuity and you could do something liek this yourself, or liek you say, jsut doit by hand....

only real reason i would want somethign liek this would be to have a little fun wasting .22lr

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The first being that what is to keep the gangbangers, street thugs and various types of so called zombies from obtaining these bump fire stocks and having the firepower that the majority of decent citizens will not have ?
    Slippery slope... The majority of decent citizens don't have 30rd Glock mags, but anyone can go buy one. See where I'm going with that? Besides, criminals are not concerned with legality. If they wanted a full auto weapon they'd just buy one on the black market for cheaper than you could buy an AR and put that stock on it.

I think the stock is kinda neat, but I see it as a waste of money. I think the money could be better spent on a really nice aftermarket trigger and then learning to bump fire without any extra aids. After you get tired of bump firing, you'll still have a nice trigger.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Most criminals don't have $300 to drop on gun accessories. If they did they wouldn't need to gangbang.

You can ban ANYTHING on the premise that it may be abused.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Was there any opportunity to register the Akins Accelerator? How did the BATF justify just closing the door on the thing without any opportunity for law abiding citizens to be compensated or be processed into legal ownership?

I would assume that the ATF letter will be the focus, and a solid defense, if you own one before any future prohibition is effected.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    North Richland Hills (DFW)
    Besides, criminals are not concerned with legality. If they wanted a full auto weapon they'd just buy one on the black market for cheaper than you could buy an AR and put that stock on it.

How in the world would a weapon get LESS expensive on the black market? I'm pretty sure I could double my money with 10 of these suckers and a handful of scummy buyers. Except for 2 problems... 1) I'm broke, and 2) I don't want innocent people to die.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Was there any opportunity to register the Akins Accelerator? How did the BATF justify just closing the door on the thing without any opportunity for law abiding citizens to be compensated or be processed into legal ownership?

I would assume that the ATF letter will be the focus, and a solid defense, if you own one before any future prohibition is effected.
    To register it it would be a post ban sample/LEO or military only by the current laws. No one in their right mind would do that when they could build a real select fire weapon

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Most criminals don't have $300 to drop on gun accessories. If they did they wouldn't need to gangbang.

You can ban ANYTHING on the premise that it may be abused.

Most gang activity is centered around selling dope & protecting your turf that you sell within. Take weed for example. Really don't take much to grow it as it's a weed after all. I would think the profit margin is huge. After all that's why cartel have to launder their money. $300.00 aint shit in the grand scheme of things.

sean_bart1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Greenville TX
    I personally wish they would stop coming up with crap like this. It's fuel for the anti gun nuts and serves no real purpose. Someone that is serious about having a tactical advantage will be better served spending 300 bucks on a class or ammo. Training and practice, not gimmicks. I guess it would impress your friends.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Most gang activity is centered around selling dope & protecting your turf that you sell within. Take weed for example. Really don't take much to grow it as it's a weed after all. I would think the profit margin is huge. After all that's why cartel have to launder their money. $300.00 aint shit in the grand scheme of things.

Cartels have REAL machine guns. I'm talking about the average gutter-punk.

Top Bottom