• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I buy and sell quite alot online. If you dont start out high, people will continually try to gyp you down from a fair price. Everyone loves the rush of getting a deal I guess. It's uncommon, but not rare to have people honor a fair price right off the bat, atleast in my experience(@Darkpriest667 is one of those people who does. Good dude). Now one place were nearly every single person selling is whacked out of their mind on prices are gun shows. People should know that generally speaking in the firearms world and certainly true in the car world, once you buy it, the value drops out the ass. But good luck telling that to the peyote smoking whackjobs at the gun show asking $1000 on a beat to shit Single Six that looks like it was dropped into a combine.

As far as the second point, I agree. A safe is just one part of the recipe though. Dogs and security alarms are good too

I look at your postings all the time, I always check prices, you've never EVER offered an unfair price for anything you've posted.
    Texas SOT

Reactions: MTA

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Letting this group vote on whether or not they think you're a moron? Seriously?!?

I've known a few people who have had firearms stolen. I'd say it's about 50/50. Some were just careless and left things where it was easy to steal. The rest of them had things reasonably secure, but the thieves hit them hard. One guy I worked with bought a safe door and had a super-secure safe built into a closet in his house. Welded steel all around with concrete poured in the floor and the whole thing inside the house's framework. A thief broke in and discovered the safe. A week later, he came back with his buddies and a tow truck. They busted through a window, ran a chain around the entire safe, then used the tow truck to pull it out through the side of the house - in broad daylight. Once down the street, they managed to get it on a flatbed and haul it off. They were never caught.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Letting this group vote on whether or not they think you're a moron? Seriously?!?

I've known a few people who have had firearms stolen. I'd say it's about 50/50. Some were just careless and left things where it was easy to steal. The rest of them had things reasonably secure, but the thieves hit them hard. One guy I worked with bought a safe door and had a super-secure safe built into a closet in his house. Welded steel all around with concrete poured in the floor and the whole thing inside the house's framework. A thief broke in and discovered the safe. A week later, he came back with his buddies and a tow truck. They busted through a window, ran a chain around the entire safe, then used the tow truck to pull it out through the side of the house - in broad daylight. Once down the street, they managed to get it on a flatbed and haul it off. They were never caught.

Ummmm....did anyone mention A SECURITY SYSTEM???? Oh, yeah....2 of us. Probably got one AFTER!!!!

Sorry , but dropping that kind of coin on a "burglar proof" box, and not having a security system that virtually anyone can afford goes beyond retarded.

"AFTER THEY BROKE IN THE FIRST TIME"..... GENIUS!!! .....NOT!!!!

Just the signs out front are a huge deterrent in themselves. Did I also mention the added bonus of FIRE monitoring ???? Nothing like coming home to a gun safe full of nice guns surrounded by charred 2×4's and ashes.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    At least you will have a designated driver

A "designated driver".....Sacrilege!!! I have a bakers dozen....everything from a 9° extremely stiff shaft to a 10° senior shaft. I only put in the bag what I feel like using that day....WAIT!....That would be a "designated driver "!!!! SOB!!!

Oh well, usually, my best drive of the day is the one to the golf course.

Top Bottom