Hurley's Gold

Japanese Anime: Guns that turn into human K-12 students...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    EDIT: Oh shit, can someone move this to the off topic section?

I don't like Anime one bit. But since this one features guns as main characters, I'll give it a watch haha. You can watch episodes here.

Watch Upotte!! Episode 1 - Grip and hold!

Saw this on the AK files... Pretty weird... but I'd watch it haha. I've heard that even though the Japs can't own guns, they love them and use very accurate ones on their comics. there was one with a .454 casull 1911 longslide I remember seeing.

Upotte!! - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At Seishou Academy, a newly transferred teacher discovers that girls like Funco always aim to do their best and shoot for their goals, often literally with live ammo. Because these girls aren't just expert shooters, but anthropomorphised guns. The school's students are divided into three different classes. The Assault Rifles (pictured as middle schoolers), the Battle Rifles (as high schoolers) and the Submachine Guns (as elementary schoolers).

So this is what happens when you drop two nukes on the Japs. I can't imagine what they'll be making in 50 years after the whole Fukushima scare.
    DK Firearms

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'm 6 minutes in and a middle schooler is about to have an orgasm because she saw a man shooting a gun with the perfect stance... Yep the japs have put their creepy pervy fetishes in this one too

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    LOL, sounds goofy. Yeah, I think the only people that can use firearms in Japan are their version of riot police/swat and the JSDF (Japanese Self-Defense Force; it's what they're allowed to have as a military under treaty going back to WWII).

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Lmao, all perversion aside, I'm liking this weird shit so far. The accurateness of things said is quite entertaining.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Screenshot from the show.

capture2ow.png

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    An FNC, nice. Would rather have the 7.62mm FAL but I think those are still banned for import or something.

Any useful Heckler & Kochs on the show? G3, G36, HK91, etc.?

EDIT: Never mind, Wiki says there's a G3 and an MP5 with the A3 collapsable stock :D

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    An FNC, nice. Would rather have the 7.62mm FAL but I think those are still banned for import or something.

Any useful Heckler & Kochs on the show? G3, G36, HK91, etc.?

There is an M16A4, an L85, a thompson (not introduced so far, but I've heard, a sig 550, and the FNC. Hopefully there will be more. I know the elementary school kids are submachine guns, the middle schoolers are assault rifles, and the high schoolers are battle rifles. The teachers are the older guns like the thompson and such.

EDIT: I just saw an M14 and an FAL and a Galil

Here's a list of guns

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upotte!!#Battle_Rifle_Class

lmao the shit they say seems to be pretty accurate. I'm starting to like this show. The writer of this comic seems to have done his homework, and is a gun guy and a perv sex predator.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Highschool of the dead is another japanese anime thats about post apocalyptic stuff. They also talk about guns like they are informed.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Jackash, that's some weird stuff even for you

Unless it's middle-schooler drawing these, I'm a little creeped out by it. Shooting your teacher, drawing young girls so suggestively, seems a little off for an adult to be creating.

drummingchevy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Houston
    I've read that only some 200 people in Japan can be authorized to own guns at any one time. And then, those guns can only be kept at authorized ranges where they would be used for recreational shooting sports.

Top Bottom