Jonesing for Cowboys football

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Texsun, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Texsun

Texsun Active Member

Feb 26, 2009
    I need to see Barber, Felix and Tashard running all over some defenses. Witten getting open and stiff arming his way down field. Romo getting the ball to Roy and the gang...Hurry up football season.

2. LittleGun

LittleGun Active Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    I'm a Cowboys fan too. I hate it when the Cowboys and Texans play the same time slot.

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I am a lifelong Dallas Cowboys hater. I still hate the Steelers, Broncos, and Bills.

Not that it matters anymore. Since the Oilers left town, I stopped watching football.

4. Texsun

Texsun Active Member

Feb 26, 2009
    High-Cap, I realize you are young and impressionable, but please don't confuse mid 90's era players with recent NFL favorites like Witten, Romo, Felix, Tashard Choice, and mmmm the current roster. By the way, you neglected to mention your team of choice.

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    London Silly Nannies

6. Texsun

Texsun Active Member

Feb 26, 2009
    High-cap, So we understand ,you think Dallas is a bunch of crack addicts, and you gave up on New England a while back, who is your team?

7. TSU45

TSU45 Active Member

Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    F$#% yeah! F$#% yeah! F$#% yeah! F$#% yeah!

Can't wait. I told my girlfriend the first true test of our relationship would be Cowboys season. Two full seasons later she is still around. Even after she had to drive my home from Dallas to San Marcos with my head hanging out the window following that second round loss to the Giants two seasons ago.

8. Texsun

Texsun Active Member

Feb 26, 2009
    TSU45- The one I won't forget is the Iggles killin us 44-6 last year.

9. country_boy

country_boy TGT Addict

Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    cant wait for the big mean team from the big lone star to start playing. I still cant stand jerry jones, not big fan of romo either.

10. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Rommo is not bad he's just not good either. :rofl: And They did get rid of one of there biggest problems...........T.O
    I just don't watch much pro ball anymore, no body plays anymore the whole league has gone down hill. I watch the Aggie's tear up the long horns every other year but that is about it. One more thing, I did like watching Tech stomp UT. ;)