• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    County Judges are not judicial judges and cannot overrule anything.
    If a County JUdge is a qualified Attorney who meets Bar requirements to be a Judge, he can have judicial functions in that position. I only know this b/c a friend was "County Judge" in South Texas a while back. leVieux

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    So ignore it. I am. If everyone just said “screw you and your bullshit “mandates” this would go away quickly.
    Also when confronted by some screeching ,doomer Karen about your lack of a cloth Petrie dish on your face, tell them to go fück themselves and warn them that their are more acute dangers in their immediate world than a virus that 99.whaterlver% survive.
    Our Mayor in Austin, the disrespected Adler, has issued a masking order requiring masks in direct violation of the Governor's order. There was no judicial or pseudo-judicial review, simply a fiat declaration.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Damned straight I am! My daughter starts Kindergarten this month, and that empty headed Harris count judge just issued a school mask mandate for anyone over the age of 2!
    Ignore it. Go to the school and make them ( administrators) say to you on camera that they are going to deny your girl’s education over a bullshit mask order. Record it. Then take her out of there.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Leftist scum think they can do what they want apparently. But don't worry, I'm no maskdebator!

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    Ignore it. Go to the school and make them ( administrators) say to you on camera that they are going to deny your girl’s education over a bullshit mask order. Record it. Then take her out of there.
    That's about what I'm planning on doing. Though they might try to force us to do the online classes. We'll see how it plays out at the parent teacher conference scheduled for next Friday.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    That's about what I'm planning on doing. Though they might try to force us to do the online classes. We'll see how it plays out at the parent teacher conference scheduled for next Friday.
    Good. If they do you will have the ability to see exactly what kind of communist propaganda they are indoctrinating your kids with and you will be in a better position to counter it.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    If they have the ability to stream virtual classes, they should stream all classes so parents can check for BS being taught.

Parents should demand it.

It's for the children.

Except neither the state nor the funds will reimburse for online stuff anymore. It’s but about education, but milking if various tax teats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    So ignore it. I am. If everyone just said “screw you and your bullshit “mandates” this would go away quickly.
    Also when confronted by some screeching ,doomer Karen about your lack of a cloth Petrie dish on your face, tell them to go fück themselves and warn them that their are more acute dangers in their immediate world than a virus that 99.whaterlver% survive.

I haven't worn it yet. I may have to, but I do not intend to as of yet.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Yeah Conroe ISD isn't offering the virtual option this year, which stinks. Last year it was awesome, you could go in or do virtual on a whim. Today in, tomorrow out, whatever. Worked great when we were traveling, as long as we didn't give away that we were out of state they didn't know any better and my kid could still 'attend' school.

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    For everyone's consideration if you haven't seen it yet:

I just ordered the offensively fake fake-mask and it should be in my hands by next week.

I believe this meets Jenkins' most recent judicial overreach in Dallas County in defining a face covering/mask.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    For everyone's consideration if you haven't seen it yet:

I just ordered the offensively fake fake-mask and it should be in my hands by next week.

I believe this meets Jenkins' most recent judicial overreach in Dallas County in defining a face covering/mask.
    Or you could just say no and raise a middle finger to tyrants.

Top Bottom