• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yup.
    It’s often called compliance conditioning.

Hitler called them “little atrocities”…he didn’t go straight to killing Jews.

It starts with small requests that are seemingly benign.
    This gets the test subject to agree to do something.
    Then the requests escalate slowly, over time.

Australia is a great example.
    Just stay in your homes for two weeks, we need to flatten the curve.
    For your safety.

Ok so just stay in your homes for a bit longer, so we can eliminate COVID.
    For your safety.

You’re no longer allowed to leave your home.
    Military will ensure compliance.
    For your safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Like boiling a frog. In small degrees.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    What we need is a state law that redefines the authority of local judges and makes them subject to state level mandates with removal from the bench if they dont comply. I am sick of these nobody local judges trying to exert authority where they have no business.
    It's like when Judea Ben Hur as the adopted son of Quintus Arrius is speaking to Pilate. And Pilate says: "...But when I go up those stairs I become the hand of Caesar, ready to crush all those who challenge his authority."

Judges are the hand of what ever Ceasar we have elected (or have elected for us) even when they usurp the very authority by which they claim power. A judge becomes a demi-god when on the bench, rightly or wrongly.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    What we need is a state law that redefines the authority of local judges and makes them subject to state level mandates with removal from the bench if they dont comply. I am sick of these nobody local judges trying to exert authority where they have no business.

¿Wut?

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Judges are a check on both the legislature and executive branches. While I despise Jenkins' mask mandate I still want the checks and balances.
    Jenkins isn't that kind of judge. The judicial branch is the check and balance. County judges like Jenkins are in the executive branch.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Jenkins isn't that kind of judge. The judicial branch is the check and balance. County judges like Jenkins are in the executive branch.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The judge in question was a judicial judge, if I"m not mistaken. Not the elected County Judge that is chief executive of the county.

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    Ignore it. Just like that airhead ignored the governor's lawful executive order.
    Jordan, the district sent out an email this weekend saying that they are not complying with judge Dora's order at this time because it would put them in violation of the governor's order. They are waiting to see what the legal decisions are at this time. Essentially they are making no decision that can get them spanked. Typical of most bureaucrats, but it works in our favor this time.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Jordan, the district sent out an email this weekend saying that they are not complying with judge Dora's order at this time because it would put them in violation of the governor's order. They are waiting to see what the legal decisions are at this time. Essentially they are making no decision that can get them spanked. Typical of most bureaucrats, but it works in our favor this time.
    Maybe typical, but exactly what they should have done in this case. The decision was made. All they have to do is not defy it.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Hinjinosa claims DSID wasn't mentioned directly in the case so masks for DISD, until the suit is clarified. Shouldn't take long. And Dallas LE 'lost' terabytes of police 'evidence' files? ChiTown South.

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    My kids school district Round Rock ISD had an “emergency” meeting last night that they didn’t advertise. I am on their email, text and Facebook and not a peep about it. They in their infinite wisdom decided to mandate masks again and school starts tomorrow. I sent an email to the superintendent who is new and loves to use all the leftist buzz terms. I also went on their Facebook page as did many other parents to express their displeasure with the decision.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    My kids school district Round Rock ISD had an “emergency” meeting last night that they didn’t advertise. I am on their email, text and Facebook and not a peep about it. They in their infinite wisdom decided to mandate masks again and school starts tomorrow. I sent an email to the superintendent who is new and loves to use all the leftist buzz terms. I also went on their Facebook page as did many other parents to express their displeasure with the decision.

Are they mandating masks?? Wow. That’s interesting. My kids are in Leander and they sent out a note saying the dont mandate cause of all the legal BS, but they strongly recommend them.

So freaking crazy.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Sounds illegal on several levels.

Top Bottom