June 12th @ Shiloh

Discussion in 'Other Areas' started by shilohshooters, May 18, 2009.

1. shilohshooters

shilohshooters Active Member

Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    So I just heard from Outlaw Dave and Radio Mojo 950 and the next "Gettin' the Lead Out Lunch at Shiloh" is going to be Friday June 12th, 11am-??? This past Friday was the first live broadcast that we have ever done and man, am I ever glad we have such good friends in radio and shooting! Between Outlaw Dave, Brian Hoffner and the holster girls, the USA AMMO guys, our 2nd Amendment Tattoo friends, Full Armor Simulator Training, and all the great food, this was one hell of a great time! There were a couple hundred people here for the broadcast and instruction from "The Hoff". I was actually quite surprised at how little shooting was actually taking place, as there were so many like minded individuals, most everyone stood around talking and making new friends. ( could have also been that everybody was getting their chance to talk on live radio. I think Dave interviewed EVERYBODY! )Come on out June 12th and let's do it again!
    :texas:

2. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I might sneak out... gotta see how work goes.

3. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm going to plan well ahead and try to make this one.

4. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

You know I will be there.:happy0001:

5. thorkyl

thorkyl Active Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    Bummer, I will be out of town

6. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    My wife goes in for surgery on the 11th, but if they drug her enough I will be there.....

7. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If I don't head out towards the deer lease that day, I should be able to make it.

8. LittleGun

LittleGun Active Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    I was able to sneak away from work to attend the last gathering. It was fun. I'll see if I can do it again.

9. shilohshooters

shilohshooters Active Member

Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    UPDATE! STI is Gettin' the lead out!

Just this past Friday we confirmed with Rabbit at STI that they are ready to get the lead out at lunch with us on the 12th! STI will have guns on hand to shoot and will be taking orders on their fine, custom, true Texas firearms. You know, if STI can make it down, maybe texas1911 and sig_fiend could hitch a ride? As long as you follow "The rules of the road" as told by George Carlin, Rabbit probably can have a seat or two available for you guys!
    :texas:

10. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Well, I definitely can't go this time either. Sorry about that. Speeding tickets in a construction zone suck. ;)