• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I'm at the shop from tues-sat, 10a-6pm. We are located at 2300 S lamar blvd #109 in Austin, Texas. You can call me on the shop phone at 512-535-6144 whenever you are ready to pick a few up(just ask for John). If I know when you're coming, I can drain fluids and gas tanks before you arrive. They have lots of great places to cram a can of tannerite, other than the underseat storage. Lots of hollow cavities behind body panels.
    Tentatively it looks like RstyShcklfrd will pick them up on his way to Houston (not sure of date) and hand them over to cbigclarke. Thanks again for the donation.
    Lynx Defense

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Hey TexMex, I think I can get you a pretty close shot

camerabox_zps8aadfd47.jpg

The inside is reinforced. It's basically set up to where it can take a pretty good hit without being knocked around, and if for some odd reason it was introduced to water-it's still water proof, even around the glass. This helps protect the camera inside from dust, as well. The only downfall with it so far is the audio sucks. I keep meaning to try to figure out how to sync someones audio from long distance shots, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I don't care to put the interior design on the internet for obvious reasons, but anyone is welcome to look inside it if they're around it in person.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Thankyou. I think next, I want to make a speaker box for use with MP3 players. Again, I don't want to go into specifics on what the inside will be like, but it will have the option for you to either close the lid and have something about as durable as those DeWalt radios, or leave the lid open for easy access to your MP3 player. I'm going to get with my computer guy at the end of the month and talk to him about some specifics. I want to be able to crank this thing up, but still get a little bump while I'm at it. :D

Top Bottom