• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Not sure if you will consider this a "rant" or a "rave" but didn't know where else to put this. LOL I am no longer at Cope's. Won't be bugging y'all with sale ads anymore. I was laid off this morning 1st thing when I went in. Business has been as bad for us as the other dealers and distributors. Bank/Roger is shutting it down.

Hope you land on your feet soon. Just to clarify, when you say, "Bank/Roger is shutting it down", are you saying all of Copes is closing down?

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Damn it man, sorry to hear the news Geri. Glad to hear you'll be hanging around the site though. Like others have said, one door closes & another opens. You'll find something soon, worst case scenario you could always be a greeter at Wally World or an Uber driver :green:
    Best of luck on the job search.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Sorry to hear that. Really do hope things work out for the better.

Hate to say it but, I can truly understand where Roger is at, as it has crossed my mind on more than one occasion. And seems to reappear more often than I really want it to.

Anyway, please keep posting and keeping us up to date with the happenins' up there.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Hope you land on your feet soon. Just to clarify, when you say, "Bank/Roger is shutting it down", are you saying all of Copes is closing down?
    Roger Cope is the owner (I guess). His name comes up on CC purchases and on the shipping label for the company.

No idea how the bank is involved unless that is a pun and that's Roger too.

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    That is what I was Told Monday Morning at 9 by Roger Cope. I had been there 12 years. Copes is done. Thank you all for your years of continued support and putting up with my annoying thread after thread, for sales. I was just trying to keep us open.
    Have not figured how to change my username but I will be here! Give me a day or two to adjust and I will be back...

Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Hey guys! I just read some of the replies and got a few emails. And I think an F.Y.I Or a PSA needs posted by me. Just to clear up a few things: I do have a few friends on here who called me at work and we communicated regularly. I originally got on this forum in August 2009 (after I lurked for about a year) ... A lot longer ago than some people I received shitty responses and emails from. I have paid to be a Sponsor on here for years. I have participated when and where I could. I have enjoyed this forum for over 10 years. I was not looking for attention with my post today, (As was stated in a few comments) I just wanted to let some people know that I was not going to be at Copes anymore - Because there is not going to be a Copes anymore (as far as I know). Anyone who wants to call Roger... The phone number has been listed in every thread ...since 2009. No Need to get nasty or be hateful or rude to me. I am not on anyone's clock now...I love this forum and will pay my way to stay. Back off with the rude stuff. I respect my friends here and this entire forum. The whole world is acting stupid... Don't mess up this Forum!

Top Bottom