• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    On and off the road this morning. Listening but not able to post much for now.
    Graham opened with the comment that someone called the hearing a circus is an insult to circus's. A circus is a fun place and you can take your kids. The hearing is not fun and has become no place for children.

So far he has been badgered about a Mr Miranda stealing electronic documents from dems leading up to a bush appointee hearing. Before my deeper interest in politics and I was probably overseas at the time. Lots of back and forth.

He has been asked if a printed gun can be banned but wouldn't answer due to the likelihood of a case coming up. Sucks we are at the point we won't get answers on these topics.

Questioned again about a presidents ability to fire special council. Asked in order to clarify his stance and did well.

Graham is asking about abortion rights again and asking how it applies to liberty and un-enumerated rights. Attempting to get more out of him on his opinion of RvW. Graham asking if the only way to change RvW is to pass a constitutional amendment. He is taking it to the point that the ruling has effectively changed the constitution for decades due to their reluctance to overturn past judgments.

Going back to 9/11. Asked if America was under attach, K says yes. Asks if Terrorists would attack American cities over any other and if America was under attack. K says yes. Taking it to the question of Americans joining ISIS being considered enemy combatants and treated as such instead of being tried as an American citizen. If a Citizen attacks in the name of ISIS on US soil can they be treated equally as an enemy combatant as they would overseas. Good point made.

Asks K if he would do anything to make the confirmation process better.

Taking 15 minute break. I'll probably be offline for about an hour.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Took a quick glance at some of the emails Booker released. Nothing there at all for anyone with a brain. Most of the emails are in the aftermath of 9/11. One is about Hawaii. Move along, nothing to see here...

Liberals will jump on the discrimination against Muslims bandwagon, though.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Dick Durban going on about un indicted co conspirator crap again and even bringing up the new book of unsourced commentary on Trump.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Took a quick glance at some of the emails Booker released. Nothing there at all for anyone with a brain. Most of the emails are in the aftermath of 9/11. One is about Hawaii. Move along, nothing to see here...

Liberals will jump on the discrimination against Muslims bandwagon, though.

Can you post a link to the emails?

Is it a source of other emails that are being called for or only those specifically related to Booker? I'd like to look at them as well.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Durban is playing on a fear of Trump not enforcing laws that effect individuals even if they have or would be found constitutional. My guess is this relates to healthcare.

It sounds a lot like what Obama did with MJ laws. Not a peep from dems on that though. I wish someone would mention it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Been on the road.

Looks like K is getting tired. He starting to getting a little more assertive with the senators hammering on the same old questions and even laughing at them every now and then. I would have preferred that he started this way.

They are still trying to entrap him on questions of presidential power in different areas... because Trump is gonna become a dictator somehow.

It's funny that congress has spent decades shedding their power to the executive branch and is now crying their eyes out over the power of the executive branch. Maybe they should quit creating alphabet agencies to do their job and stop farming out legislative responsibility.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Trump wasn't at McCains funeral but he was talked about as much as McCain
    Trump isn't being confirmed to SCOTUS, but by the question Judge Kavanaughis taking , its mostly about Trump

Funny isn't it ?

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Listening to Blumenthal is aggravating. He'll ask a weird, conflated, twisted question, and then interrupt Kavanaugh's reply the second he doesn't hear the answer he wants. Wash, rinse, repeat.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Corey Booker (the DIMocRAT-NJ) should NOT be expelled from the Senate for releasing the supposedly "Senators only confidential documents", that he has been running his mouth about.

Instead, he SHOULD be expelled from the Senate for being a JACKASS & a premeditated LIAR of the 1st rank.
    (He threatened to reveal "Senate confidential documents", when Booker KNEW that those documents were LAWFULLY released over 5 hours before he made his STUPID THREATS.)

Booker is an EMBARRASSMENT to the citizens of NJ & if he had brains or even common decency, he would RESIGN, after saying on national TV, "I am unfit, be reason of lack of my own dishonesty & being absent honor, to remain in the US Senate & am ashamed that my knowing LIES make it impossible to remain a member of the body. Therefore my resignation is effective at Midnight today."

yours, satx

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Booker is just another 75 IQ member of his ethnic group, no more, no less!

funny-monkey-13928664.png

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    To All,

Corey Booker (the DIMocRAT-NJ) should NOT be expelled from the Senate for releasing the supposedly "Senators only confidential documents", that he has been running his mouth about.

Instead, he SHOULD be expelled from the Senate for being a JACKASS & a premeditated LIAR of the 1st rank.
    (He threatened to reveal "Senate confidential documents", when Booker KNEW that those documents were LAWFULLY released over 5 hours before he made his STUPID THREATS.)

Booker is an EMBARRASSMENT to the citizens of NJ & if he had brains or even common decency, he would RESIGN, after saying on national TV, "I am unfit, be reason of lack of my own dishonesty & being absent honor, to remain in the US Senate & am ashamed that my knowing LIES make it impossible to remain a member of the body. Therefore my resignation is effective at Midnight today."

yours, satx

Booker wanted to be expelled. He pretty much begged for it so he could run on the matyr platform (likely in 2020)

It was a political game he was playing. He lost and ended up looking stupid when everything anyone asked for was being released anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom