• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Younggun,

He tried for sure BUT "got caught with his pants down" & ended up looking like as big of a FOOL, CHUMP & LOSER as he actually is.

yours, satx
    Capitol Armory ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Dem sen from Hawaii spread a bunch of salt over Ks opinion that a law that banned all races but native Hawaiians from voting was unconstitutional.

Went on to be salty about the HobbyLobby case concerning ACA and mandatory birth control provisions in insurance. Claims not forcing tax payers to cover condoms is a violation of a womans reproductive rights.

Tied the to the case of a 17yo illegal immigrant caught crossing and wanting a state finded abortion. Case went to court over parental consent.

She concluded both cases show he has no respect for a womans reproductive rights.

Poor girl was probably raped and became pregnant while crossing, but thats just my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Younggun; All,

Given how far that her pregnancy was advanced (reportedly about 13 weeks), she probably left her home country because she was unmarried & pregnant.
    (I've worked down there & out of wedlock pregnancy is considered a slur upon the whole family's honor.)

That said, she MAY have been repeatedly raped/sodomized during her 35 day trip to the USA.
    (I know a deputy from Jim Wells County, who has caught any number of such young people who were ILLEGAL ALIENS & he said that BOTH genders are ROUTINELY raped/sodomized/abused & about as frequently tortured/murdered.)

A corpse per day is found in Jim Wells county alone. - NONE of the bodies have money/ID/fingerprints on file & virtually all show signs of torture./sexual assault.
    (Some of the sexual assaults/abuse was POSTMORTEM. - IF anyone doesn't know how I know that, ask me "off-forum".)

Ever seen a RAPE TREE or a MURDER TREE "way down there" that is "decorated with" human body parts???
    ("GRIM" doesn't come close to what that is to look upon.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Surplus Guy,

Cory Booker surely ended up with enough egg on his face for a large omelet because of his STUPID stunt.

ImVho, he & most Congressional DIMocRATS are popularly called DIMs for good reason.

yours, satx

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I have missed a lot of the hearings today but I'll recap what I've seen.

ABA started off in the hot seat. Chairman made opening remarks. Feinstien followed with what seemed chordial endorsment of the ABA but implied they weren't given time to fully review the nominee. ABA representatives made no indication that this was the case.

One senator questioned their findings because they made their judgment based on the neutrality of the Judges decisions based only on the cases, not the people involved. They found no sign of bias.

Caught a few of the witnesses. One lady crying because she had to pay for birth control claiming it was an infringment of her reproductive rights. She was married and made the assertion that she was forced to choose between college debt, buying a home, or raising a child. Guess they don't sell condoms in her town.

Black Causas leader claimed Kavanaugh had a racial bias in his rulings and brought up the case against Yale(?) which IIRC an Asian student filed a suit regarding discriminatory rules making it more difficult for him to enroll. It is an Affirmative Action case and will likely go to SCOTUS.

There were also several endorsements of Kavanaugh.

I'm pretty far behind at this point. Will post more if I can get caught up.

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    Starting to get repetitive at this point. Those supporting Kavanaugh are using legal rulings and past work as the basis for their testimony. Those against are using emotional outcries because they don't agree with previous rulings. The first batch was the illegal alien that wanted an abortion. Guessing this round is going to be about his support for 2A. Parkland survivor is on panel with a bunch of kids wearing "Team ENOUGH" t-shirts.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

ImVho, it's time to close the hearings & vote to seat/not seat Judge Kavanaugh on the SCOTUS.

At this point it seems obvious that every Senator's mind is made up & additional time will result in NO change of any person's position.

yours, satx

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yep, the parade of children has begun.

They look to be going after healthcare now.

What's interesting is that Kavanaugh was one of the first to bring about the idea that the fine for lack of coverage under the ACA was really a tax. I believe Shapiro mentioned it when the list of candidates was first released.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Whitehouse is talking about the NRA and it's control over congress, the "fetish" some have about preventing access to healthcare, and the groups who use "fake science" against certain EPA regulations. Bunch of feel good BS and broad character attacks on anyone not on the elft wing band wagon.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Aaaaannnnd we're back to Booker.

Back to Parkland girl. Talking about how she wants assault weapon and magazine bans. Says she could buy an assault weapon next year but "why would I want that?". Booker's bordering on statutory rape with his groveling over her.

Now he is talking about a balance of power shift in law, claiming a plea bargain is unfair because people have a low chance of success in trial. Ask's public defender his opinion. PD is not big on mandatory minimums and believes it gives court too much power. He is claiming kids are getting charged too harshly. Seems he is really pissed about something that it's up to congress to fix. All of his complaints about mandatory minimum sentencing, drug laws, etc are out of the scope of SCOTUS.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Whitehouse is now accusing K of using his view on Mens rea in the cases of individuals as a way of building case law for big corporations. Seems he doesn't feel like it should be a factor for the little guy.

My memory is fuzzy though. Why wasn't Hillary prosecuted for having her private server, and did Sen Whitehouse raise any objections?

Top Bottom