• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 10, 2008
    Cedar Hill
    Now there is another woman.

And more will follow if necessary, according to the D-Takedown playbook 101. Confusion and affliction by doubt.

If the shoe were on the other foot, the candidate would have been confirmed already before "another woman" could have said peep, and the first accuser would have been mocked and legally confronted.

The longer Grassley drags it out the worse it gets for BK. Once again, the GOP appears to be feeble. It s frustrating to watch such charade at the expense of R voters.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    It s frustrating to watch such charade at the expense of R voters.

Which is why when I email people like Cornyn and Flores, I remind them I am a registered republican but have, and will, vote libertarian and will encourage everyone I know to do likewise.

For the record I've never actually voted for either of those two, and never will.

Glockzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 10, 2008
    Cedar Hill
    Which is why when I email people like Cornyn and Flores, I remind them I am a registered republican but have, and will, vote libertarian and will encourage everyone I know to do likewise.

For the record I've never actually voted for either of those two, and never will.

Philosophically speaking, I m good with libertarian ideas. But in the current real world there is no political force for that.
    The Libertarian Party is a joke, G Johnson may mean well but he is a fool after all.
    The way to go is to smoke out the Rhinos in the R.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas

I write to them and all I get back is canned responses.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    Yup. My Senator could care less. But, my Rep listens to me. He may not agree, but he listens. He made the wheels of the Government move when they didn't want to. I went from no help to all kinds of help.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    I try not to take my LifeWisdom from HGTTG . . . or Waiting for Godot, or pretty much any work of fiction.
    Well, I never read waiting for godot... and I only quote fiction when I find it applies to real life... it's not like I just randomly quote fiction to mess with people.

You do know that fiction writers are real people that base their works on their life experience, right?

Or do you just prefer to to read "non-fiction" like Hillary's "What Happened", or Obama's series of "non-fiction" like 'dreams of my father' or 'the Audacity of Hope', or some other POS I'm not interested in reading.

There is plenty of fiction in the non-fiction section, brother.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Well, I never read waiting for godot... and I only quote fiction when I find it applies to real life... it's not like I just randomly quote fiction to mess with people.

You do know that fiction writers are real people that base their works on their life experience, right?

Or do you just prefer to to read "non-fiction" like Hillary's "What Happened", or Obama's series of "non-fiction" like 'dreams of my father' or 'the Audacity of Hope', or some other POS I'm not interested in reading.

There is plenty of fiction in the non-fiction section, brother.
    I'll take life lessons from the Bible, and from folks who have life lessons to share. I don't look for nuggets of wisdom in fantasy, fiction, dystopian stuff, science-fiction, etc. That's just my way . . . it doesn't have to be yours.

I tend to read military history, aviation stories, military biographies, etc.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    I'll take life lessons from the Bible, and from folks who have life lessons to share. I don't look for nuggets of wisdom in fantasy, fiction, dystopian stuff, science-fiction, etc. That's just my way . . . it doesn't have to be yours.

Fair enough, and for what it's worth- I'd quote scripture... but site rules and all...

I also don't read fiction looking for nuggets of wisdom- I just recognize wisdom when I see it, no matter the source... and give credit to the author.

Last edited:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    that seems like its a contradiction to me.

Top Bottom