Keltec P32

Discussion in 'Stolen Property & Criminality' started by RIATAC45, Jun 10, 2008.

1. RIATAC45

RIATAC45 Member

:mad: I am missing a KelTec P32 from the Highlands area. It was in its nylon KT case and loaded with speer gold dots. The serial# is 123123, and it also was a first gen. with the internal extractor.

2. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Just fyi, you might mention how the gun disappeared, where exactly, circumstances, etc. It's always a long shot with things like this, however the more details the better. Sometimes even the smallest detail might lead you somewhere and may jog someone's memory if they happened to see someone in the same area that just so happened to be selling the same gun. Know what I mean. Sorry to hear about the loss.

3. RIATAC45

RIATAC45 Member

Well I think it was removed from my possession at the Wally World in Crosby, Texas (FM 2100). I kept it in the door pocket when I was in the car, and I irresponsibly left it there when I had my oil changed. I didn't realize it was gone until I got home, I promptly called the store manager but he said no one would admit to seeing it (suprise suprise).

4. shipwreck

shipwreck Well-Known

Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    I hope U reported it to the police

5. pawncop

pawncop Active Member

Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Please let me know if you have reported this. I will add this to my watch list but it should also be in NCIC.

6. RIATAC45

RIATAC45 Member

I have not reported it yet because I'm not 100% sure that it was stolen. I have recently moved, and it has been missing since the move. I need to report it anyway JIC.

7. junkyguns

junkyguns Active Member

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
    I like this one !

this one is better : Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow point expand on impact !

8. junkyguns

junkyguns Active Member

I have an extensive record keeping system for all of my fire arms not only the serial numbers make model and caliber but also a printed version of any email contact of the person i bought/traded with the old saying cover you A$$ and you may even help a person recover other things as well

9. 45tex

45tex Well-Known

Feb 1, 2009
    With a serial # like 123123 many of us will remember if we come accross it at a gun show or something. Its a great number.