• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I've got a couple dozen acres that I need to work and mow. Ideally, I'm looking for a pre-emission, one-owner 4x4 diesel in the 30hp range with a front end loader that has been well cared for. Let me know if you have anything like it you are willing to part with.

I prefer Kubota or Deere due to availability of parts, service, etc. I'm willing to consider Kioti and others...

Thank you!
    Steve

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Green paint tends to cost more, even though the little ones are all made overseas now too. Dealer support / parts availability is important.

Find a model with the biggest tires you can (to soften the ride) and be sure to compare the weight of each tractor as a heavier tractor will perform better. Kubota's are notoriously light, but so are most of the little ones.

If you're planning on lots of loader work, or back and forth mowing, look into something with either a power shuttle, or hydrostatic drive transmission. Just keep in mind the hydrostatic drive is a bit noisier if you go with the cab version and want to listen to the radio.

We've got a little LS3037 (LS makes New Holland in that size) and it's a stout little tractor. Great hydraulic flow, will lift a 4x5 round bale as high as it can reach and not feel unstable.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom