• ...and so much more!
  • Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    against Hispanics because the Spanish Language service was about to start. I had the same question. My wife was there and had left about 45 Mins before this happened.

Spanish service is a small subset of Joel Osteen's operation, one that has nothing to do with Middle East affairs. Choosing that service time could have even been random. a Hispanic attacking Spanish service... over the situation in Gaza is very odd. We may never know.

Thank God security ended the crisis decisively.

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    That probably is because Hispanic is not a race except in the minds of leftists and the uninformed. There are many white & black Hispanics and even Hispanics of part Asian origin.
    Your argument is with the government who came up with the classification. Either way I doubt he identified as white....

Dictionary
    Definitions from Oxford Languages
    His·pan·ic
    /hiˈspanik/

adjective
    adjective
    : Hispanic
    1. relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.​
      • relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, especially in the US.
        "the New York Hispanic community"
    noun
    noun
    : Hispanic; plural noun: Hispanics
    1. a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, especially one of Latin American descent.​
    Origin
    from Latin Hispanicus, from Hispania ‘Spain’.
    1707765614115.png

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I have read, I think, four or maybe five articles about this shooting. The child who was with the bad guy (definitely not bad gal) was shot and is in critical condition. As per the last article I read he is not expected to survive. Nowhere have I read anything saying who shot the child.

I would think if the bad guy had shot the child, it would have been reported on by now. So my guess is, it was one of the cops. Of course that is just a guess, maybe they do not know but I am also guessing that by now they know the type of bullet(s) that hit the kid even if only by way of an xray. My guess is also that the cops did not have long arms in the church and fired their pistols, so a determination as to who shot the child should be fairly easy to make since the bad guy had a rifle.

I hope my guesses are wrong, I certainly would not want to be that cop if my guesses are right. I also hope the child survives Being the one who shot the child, even if he or she lives, could and probably would haunt someone for the rest of his or her life.

I do not pray often but have said a prayer for the little one just in case it might help.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    The trans killing Christians, and children trend is growing.
    Some members of government are openly promoting it.
    One of those is Minnesota's Lt.Governor, Peggy Flanagan, who openly touted a shirt promoting trans violence last year, just before the Nashville mass shooting.
    A week later, another trans attempted a mass shooting, but was stopped in time.
    This all was right around the 'Trans Day of Vengeance'.

MN Lieutenant Governor Peggy Flanagan.jpg

Hale's Insperation.jpg

Hale's insperation-2.jpg

TransShooters.jpg

Perry shooter, no longer TBA, confirmed trans.
    Another Trans School Shooter.jpg

Hale-was-not-alone.jpg

Trans Elizabeth-West planed mass shooting.jpg

Trans Elizabeth West planed mass shooting

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    Why do I think our American TAX $$$ paid for it's transition.

Maybe not.

”HPD confirmed what KHOU 11 News previously reported, that Moreno used the alias Jeffrey Escalante in the past. According to Hassig, she used multiple aliases but they haven't found any evidence that she'd ever identified as anything but female.”

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    ... Moreno used the alias Jeffrey Escalante in the past. According to Hassig, she used multiple aliases but they haven't found any evidence that she'd ever identified as anything but female.”
    I thought that I had misunderstood Kari Laque (sp?) on WOAI just now, who said "she was not a transgender person, although she did have male and female names..." (paraphrased)
    They are all working overtime to "figure this thing out".

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    The trans killing Christians, and children trend is growing.
    Some members of government are openly promoting it.
    One of those is Minnesota's Lt.Governor, Peggy Flanagan, who openly touted a shirt promoting trans violence last year, just before the Nashville mass shooting.
    A week later, another trans attempted a mass shooting, but was stopped in time.
    This all was right around the 'Trans Day of Vengeance'.

View attachment 433820
    View attachment 433821
    View attachment 433822
    View attachment 433823
    Perry shooter, no longer TBA, confirmed trans.
    View attachment 433824

View attachment 433825
    View attachment 433826
    Trans Elizabeth West planed mass shooting

No surprise when a mentally ill person commits an atrocity and all trannys and other deviants are mentally ill.

Top Bottom