• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    I certainly do apologize for that, but it's hard for me to let loose of a good oppurtunity to encourage people out there to questoin the status quo. Hopefully the information I have put forth has been helpful to at least one person here.

EDIT - "We have representative that the populus sent to represent them."

Really? Do you really believe that? Take a look at the recent bailouts and tell me just who is being "represented". Both government phone systems as well as email services were unable to handle the incredible volume of citizens demanding their "representatives" NOT engage in mass theft. They did it anyways. I have even heard unsubstantiated reports of phone systems being disable so the "representatives" would not be bothered. This is only one, albeit highly visible example of this kind of behaviour. So far I have not had a single person (that I voted for or against) that has "represented" my interests in the least bit. Maybe you have - but at who's cost?

Littlegun - unfortunatly firearms laws are rarely cut and dry, ask ten different people and you will receive ten different answers. Like most have suggested, contacting qualified instructers would be the best start, lawyers specializing in firearms cases would be a good second.
    ARJ Defense ad

Blue Dog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    sharky47,I have two questions for you. Are you planning to overthrow the government anytime soon? If the people from those anti-gun groups got a hold of you they would have a field day with you. Are you a spy for the anti-gun groups?

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Sharky is a good guy, I vouch for him. ;) Like most of us though, he has a short tolerance for BS and threats against our liberty. Some of us disagree on certain things, but we're all on the same side so lets keep it cordial guys and try not to resort to personal attacks.

Blue Dog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Sharky is a good guy, I vouch for him. ;) Like most of us though, he has a short tolerance for BS and threats against our liberty. Some of us disagree on certain things, but we're all on the same side so lets keep it cordial guys and try not to resort to personal attacks.
    Didn't mean to step on anybody toe's! Sorry,Sharky!

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    We can respect Sharky's views...
    and ask that he respect ours....
    just because the govt. did something.... to somebody.....somewhere...doesnt mean everybody is getting all their right violated, all the time.

Merry Christmas Sharky!!!!! Keep fighting the good fight...

Top Bottom