• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Depending on what size you wind up needing, I have a brand new sena full face I would let go for a fair price. You can also find people that wanted to ride and bought all the gear, fell off and never wanted to ride again for fair prices.

I’m a xl in the helmets I tried on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    I’m a xl in the helmets I tried on

Ya I have a large. I’m usually a large but It ran big so I had to get a medium. You should check the out anyway though, awesome helmets.

Attachments

• A601DAF7-A6B4-42DD-99B4-D018156F07B7.jpeg
      A601DAF7-A6B4-42DD-99B4-D018156F07B7.jpeg
      275.8 KB · Views: 62

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    20220528_172931.jpg

Had it since Dec 20 and I'm mostly happy with the i90. The vents, especially top could be better but I have nothing to compare with. Oddly enough the face shield ratchets wore out and I just replaced them before today's ride, they don't work any better than the originals. :(

I'm pretty sure that's my 1st selfie eva. Lol

Last edited:

finie70

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2022
    texas
    View attachment 322246

Had it since Dec 20 and I'm mostly happy with the i90. The vents, especially top could be better but I have nothing to compare with. Oddly enough the face shield ratchets wore out and I just replaced them before today's ride, they don't work any better than the originals. :(

I'm pretty sure that's my 1st selfish eva. Lol
    Nice helmet.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    View attachment 322246

Makes 1 more than me....

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    View attachment 322246

I think every helmets vents suck. Don’t think it’s brand or helmet specific.

96fordsix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    conroe
    The Scorpion and the HJC i90 are both excellent helmets. Remember they will relax a bit after wearing much like shoes. As others have said, good starter helmets.

jc79

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    San Antonio
    If you're needing a helmet to use in the near term, I've got a matte black Scorpion T-510, size XL that I don't use anymore. My wife got me an Arai this past X-mas, so the Scorpion's just been sitting collecting dust.

It's still in really good condition. However, manufacture date on it is August 2017, so it's close to that 5 year mark, but I'd think it's usable at least for this summer riding season. Let me know if you're interested and you can have it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There is a certain stigma attached to becoming a motorcycle rider. A lot of people still look down on anyone that rides a bike with a certain amount of disdain and disapproval. Regardless of what brand or type of bike, there are some that will automatically think you belong to the Hell's Angels or some other notorious bike group.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    If you're needing a helmet to use in the near term, I've got a matte black Scorpion T-510, size XL that I don't use anymore. My wife got me an Arai this past X-mas, so the Scorpion's just been sitting collecting dust.

It's still in really good condition. However, manufacture date on it is August 2017, so it's close to that 5 year mark, but I'd think it's usable at least for this summer riding season. Let me know if you're interested and you can have it.

Pm sent

jc79

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    San Antonio
    Pm sent

So, not sure why I can't reply to your PM. Maybe because I'm still considered a "new member"?
    Anyways, I can still see your PM. If you PM me your number, I can text you back and we can arrange when/where to exchange the helmet. Thanks!

Top Bottom