Learning to write Arabic?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
Now, that's funny!

I simply use my middle finger to communicate with our Muslim "friends". They may not understand it but I sure do and it gives me a warm, cozy feeling!

Flash

Now, that's funny!

I simply use my middle finger to communicate with our Muslim "friends". They may not understand it but I sure do and it gives me a warm, cozy feeling!

Flash
I've always heard it called "The Universal symbol of displeasure" and that ALL people EVERYWHERE knew and understood what the erect middle digit meant. :evil:

After a year in Kuwait with a former employer, I do think they know and understand what The Finger means.....

Jakashh

TGT Addict
Jun 30, 2010
Sugar Land
I can actually read Arabic, and that is a clusterfuck of false characters and cut and paste of two different characters combined to make one lol.

shortround

TGT Addict
Jan 24, 2011
Grid 0409
Fail!

They read from right to left.

Back to front.

Shit in a hole with two foot prints imprinted on the floor so they don't miss the hole, but piss on the floor.

Wipe their asses with their left hand, drive at night without headlights, dump their garbage in the street, and watch Obama and Oprah on Al-Jazeera all day long, while the Muizzin call out prayers all day long while the faithful eat goat, and hump young boys.

I just got a jury notification today, and I'm gonna tell the court I want a Sharia trial.

Top Bottom