• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    That thing looks brand new nearly. I'd get it!

Plus, there are collectors that like the PD Glocks that have the extra PD roll marks on them.

medalguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    Keep in mind most PD guns aren't taken out and fired a lot, just carried in holsters. I've bought several in the past and most were excellent internally with virtually little wear anywhere except the ouitside finish.

Clean 'em up, knock all the donut shop sugar off 'em, and away you go.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    That gun has "lots of holster wear"??

Ditto. Looks brand freaking new. Besides, holster wear is COOL!!!!

Keep in mind most PD guns aren't taken out and fired a lot, just carried in holsters. I've bought several in the past and most were excellent internally with virtually little wear anywhere except the ouitside finish.

Clean 'em up, knock all the donut shop sugar off 'em, and away you go.

Ha ha, donut shop. I see what you did there.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I'm shallow though, I like pretty guns. Function alone doesn't do it for me.

A gun that looks like it's seen some action makes a statement of it's own. I used to like pristine guns, too, but they're too much a pain in the ass to keep pristine. It's actually nicer to have a beater.

txtrader682

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Actually, yes it does Don't let the images fool you. The light from the flash offset the scrubs on the side of the rail quite a bit. In normal lighting, you can see the wear on the finish.

It's a Glock. It's not supposed to look pretty! :p

Those AZ stampings actually look pretty awesome, IMO. I think you are a lucky man!

txtrader682

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington
    The Glock 21 G3's in good condition run around $450 give or take $20-50. Depends on how much the buyer has into it really (be it a resale or individual).
    This particular model was $685 NIB with everything. 4 hi-cap mags, trijicon night sights, box.

I picked it up for less then 325... lol

I'm curious, what is market value for a used Gen 3 Glock?

-Randy

ryantx23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    North TX
    I buy trade in weapons all the time and have gotten some really SMOKING deals on them. The last two were Remington 700PSS's one in .223 that came in a HS Precision Stock with Harris Bipod and a Leupold VX3 tactical 2.5x10x50 for $649. The other was in .308 with a McMillan A3 stock with the adjustable cheek piece and LOP with a Harris Bipod and a sling. It was had for $749. Both had been shot VERY little and had light handling marks. They were Indiana state police SWAT sniper guns and had only had Federal GMM through them. ISP paid $2699 and $2800 for each one respectively and all I didn't get with the .223 was the Pelican case as part of the TWS package from Remington and I missed out on the scope and case with the .308 but I can live with that! Both shoot less than half inch groups at a hundred yards (if I do my part, I have had some quarter inch groups). How you gonna beat that kind of price for great weapons that were lightly used and babied? I also have bought a used Sig P229R ($325)with NS and 3 mags, Sig P220 ($300)with NS and 3 mags and a Ruger Mini 14GB($300) in pristine condition that were all trade ins. So far so good and I love them all. If any other LEO's are looking for good deals on trade ins let me know and I'll point you in the right direction. Non LEO's can still find good trade ins but a lot of PD suppliers have contracts that deal with LE only and have stipulations.

Top Bottom