• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nalioth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Houston Metro
    There are some decent WASRs out there as well, but I wouldn't advocate buying one sight-unseen!

They may be the lower end of the AK spectrum, but I am very happy with the 10/63 I just picked up. Sure, it doesn't compare with my Yugos or my Arsenal; but it's a nice rifle and for those on a limited budget it might just be all they need!

Cheers! M2
    For about the same as you paid, you can buy a Saiga and convert it.

Saigas are brand new guns, not recycled ones. Saigas are made with many parts right off the military production line (as many as is legally allowed).

Am I starting to sound like a broken record?
    Hurley's Gold

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Yeah, you are!

But you forgot one important fact...I already own an Arsenal SGL20!

And please spare me the lecture stating I paid too much for it! I can afford it.

Cheers! M2

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    converting your own can result in a messed up rifle,not everyone is good with tools or mechanical things.....for those people who aren't let professionals do their job and you'll have a nice rifle.

nalioth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Houston Metro
    converting your own can result in a messed up rifle,not everyone is good with tools or mechanical things.....for those people who aren't let professionals do their job and you'll have a nice rifle.

You have to really go out of your way to mess up a Saiga conversion.

People are more afraid of the unknown (converting a Saiga), and after they're done, most folks are quick to realize that the process was much easier than they'd imagined (and then they beat on themselves for waiting so long to do it).

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I will not work on my own car because I rely on it to get me everywhere, but I will work on my own guns because I don't use them as often. I plan to learn as much as I can about any and every gun I ever own. That having been said I will be converting a saiga with the help of Nalioth.

Top Bottom