• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EGA Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2023
    Gainesville, Texas
    OK, you survived the trials. And your not all twisted up about it. Good work. Now Its a bit of a haul but as soon as I can find an excuse to head west a few miles, I go to an auction in Sherman regularly, I will drop by.
    Sounds like a plan! Im just a small shop. No store, i just work out of my shop at the house but i do pretty good getting by. The trials just made me feel bad for not reading before posting. all good.
    Lynx Defense

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Just one question, did you ween yourself, or do I need to bring some snacks? And if I do, what color is your favorite flavor:roflsmile:

EGA Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2023
    Gainesville, Texas
    What's the story in your avatar?
    I used to work for a company that had a 47000 acre hunting ranch up in Wyoming. Elk mostly but muleys and whitetails too. that was a trophy muley i got on one of the tripa ibgot to go up there. I also got this Elk as well

Attachments

• 20161010_151814_HDR.jpg
      20161010_151814_HDR.jpg
      397.7 KB · Views: 38

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Im assuming you are referring to crayons? lol, i think the whole crayon thing came to be after i was out, cause i never heard of that till a few years ago. I was in from 90-98 and i dont ever remember eatin a crayon...lots of mud and sand but no crayons lol.

Yessir. Experienced enough dirt, mud and sand myself that I gave it up shortly after Discharge and just as soon as I passed through the gates for the final time.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Im assuming you are referring to crayons? lol, i think the whole crayon thing came to be after i was out, cause i never heard of that till a few years ago. I was in from 90-98 and i dont ever remember eatin a crayon...lots of mud and sand but no crayons lol.

Crayon eating is/was definitely a post 9/11 thing. I’m not a Marine but gained their assets for ADA and arty for most of my career.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    The9ine
    Top Bottom