• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I haven't worn jeans since high school; more of a cargo pants guy. At least I don't have to worry about the likes of 5.11, Truspec, etc... doing something like this.

Da fuq am I supposed to do with these pants now?
    Just rip the tags off them. Wear them with a gun shirt to offset the bad vibes.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm gonna cut Jessica Alba some slack.
    I'm going to do the same for Lauren Bacall who is listed as a member of the Brady Campaign's national committee.

I figure she deserves it, what with her being dead and all.

tl;dr - That list needs some maintenance.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Well I'm not gonna burn stuff I paid for and is still useful, goes against my upbringing, but I can quit buying and advertising their stuff:

J1UNBQL.jpg

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Guys, this Levi anti-gun shit is NOT news! They have contributed to gun control since the EARLY SEVENTIES!! Damn!! I never liked their damn overpriced jeans anyway, with the fly with BUTTONS! What that hell was THAT about? Guess the cheap bastids never heard of zippers?

LifeQuest

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 14, 2018
    DFW
    Almost every day, somewhere in the U.S., a car jumps over a curb and smashes into a 7-11 convenience store. Some of these crashes hurt or kill innocent bystanders, while also causing millions of dollars in property damage.

This seems to be such a big problem maybe some of these companies should start supporting an effort to ban cars.. :popcorn:

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Texas Jeans.....from North Carolina.

Made with products SOLD BY USA vendors.....Uh Huh.

The Irony is not lost...

I was really diggin them till I read the FAQ's
    thanks for catching that and I edited my answer so i dont spread any false information

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    So I grew up wearing nothing but Levi button ups all the way till when they shut out the Boy Scouts and started being gay about everything. Worn Wrangler Jeans since. Wear 5.11s when not in jeans. Sure tired of companies telling me how to live and think. ALSO make sure you know all the Levi brands (like Dockers)

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Almost every day, somewhere in the U.S., a car jumps over a curb and smashes into a 7-11 convenience store. Some of these crashes hurt or kill innocent bystanders, while also causing millions of dollars in property damage.

This seems to be such a big problem maybe some of these companies should start supporting an effort to ban cars.. :popcorn:

First things first...It will be a lot easier to take your vehicle once those pesky guns are out of the way.

Top Bottom