Liberalism - A physiological disorder

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas
Michael Savage contends that liberalism is a mental disorder. That may very well be, but I content that it is also a physiological disorder.

Consider the following:

For most liberals, their heart is in the right place. However, there is a chip on their shoulder, their feelings are on their sleeve and their head is up their ass.

:D

mortdooley

Jul 25, 2008
Texas Gulf Coast
From my experience a liberal feels but doesn't think. The best question to ask obama supporters is what great work has he accomplished? What bills has he proposed that impress you? You get the "deer in the headlights" look and they tell you they feel he can bring change but they don't know what kind. They will tell you it is better then what we have now.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas
From my experience a liberal feels but doesn't think. The best question to ask obama supporters is what great work has he accomplished? What bills has he proposed that impress you? You get the "deer in the headlights" look and they tell you they feel he can bring change but they don't know what kind. They will tell you it is better then what we have now.
He can bring change! I love that one. Lord knows, the kid at McDonald's has trouble with it.

BeNotAfraid

Jul 15, 2008
Red River, Texas
mortdooley's got it.

what in the Sam Hill has this "empty suit" DONE!

shoot, I just rebuilt the cylinder head on my MF tractor yesterday, put on a new head gasket, set the tappets and she purrs like a kitten. I am dang proud of what I DO.

What in blazes has this guy DONE?

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
What in blazes has this guy DONE?
Focus on advancing his career as much as possible without having to make any actual accomplishments. ;)

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member