Life Flight Helicopter Near My House

LittleGun

Jun 27, 2008
Spring/Houston
Last night, I fell asleep while watching television. I began dreaming about an airplane. The sound of the airplane got louder. I woke up and realized that the airplane sound was real and it sounded like it was buzzing my house.

I opened a window shade to see what was the problem with that airplane. I saw flashing lights, police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances. The road was blocked off. A Life Flight helicopter descended between towering oak trees and landed in the middle of an intersection.

I watch for what seemed like a long time as injured people were taken to the helicopter. It lifted off and disappeared into the night. I've never seen that before.

bonehead1185

Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos/Lake Dallas, Tx
That was a semi-common thing for me to see growing up. There was a really bad intersection near our neighborhood and at least once a year there would be an accident, either cars hitting cars or cars hitting people trying to cross. I always hated that intersection because so many people didn't pay attention as they came down the hill and would just run the light. The last accident I remember was a bad one where some kids were running across (not at the crosswalk) and one got hit unfortunately.

I hope the people are ok too.

Cyfer

May 29, 2008
TEXAS
LittleGun, was that near the Katy area a few days ago? I noticed the same also from my office window one evening last week.

For those who might not know, Life Flight is all ran through family donations. We had a close friend who had to be life flighted from a car accident and through his information, found out that Life Flight is not a hospital budgeted service. The service strictly runs off of family donations and fundraisers. I could be wrong, but we were suprised also by finding that out.

Life Flight Home - Memorial Hermann

LittleGun

Jun 27, 2008
Spring/Houston
This was up north in Spring. The chopper landed in a residential area. I tried to take pictures of the helicopter, but it was dark and all camera could see was the bright lights.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members