• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rifletex91

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Houston
    I'm at a birthday party and I realize they're a lot of people here. I go to talk to my aunt and she said that shes didn't expect this many people to come. Long story short not everybody got a slice of the cake. So this makes me think about the bigger cake called Earth. Earth is a cake, people live on it and everybody gets a slice. Well what happens when to many people are invited to the party on earth and their is not enough slices to go around? It is estimated that their was 2 billion people on earth in the year 1927. Right now it is the year 2011, and their is 6.9 nearly 7 billion people on the planet. The population of earth more than tripled in less than 100 years. Food shortages have already started in some places around the world and how long before it hits our shores on a big level. Some people might delude themselves and say everything is going to be alright but anybody with some common sense can see that the slices of cake are running out. I don't want to sound like a tin foil hat guy to yall but this is real, and it seems like the slices are going quick.
    Capitol Armory ad

billto48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    tyler,tx
    You know that is a good question. I have thought about all the Farm Land that now has subdivisions on it. We are running out of good farm at a high rate and there will be an ever increasing food shortage very soon. We are taking our corn and making fuel for our cars and shorting our food and livestock feed. I don't have an answer to this problem.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    thats dangerous thinking guys.

but dont worry, the globalists are already working on this.

rifletex91

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Houston
    thats dangerous thinking guys.

but dont worry, the globalists are already working on this.
    How is this dangerous thinking? Everybody should be thinking about this. "dont worry" I hope you're not serious. How are some smart guys in lab coats going to work on this? No matter how you want to slice the cake or do to it it's still one cake. You could let some guys comfort you and tell you "it's fine, we got this under control" but in the end it's not up to them. And you know it's not under control.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    numerous soft kills are already in effect.

posionous vaccines, GMO foods, radioactive isotopes and flouride added to the drinking water to name jsut a few.

the "dont worry" thing was sarcasm of the highest order lol.

what you should worry about is being murdered slowly over time, not running out of room...

The Mark of Gideon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol.

rifletex91

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Houston
    numerous soft kills are already in effect.

posionous vaccines, GMO foods, radioactive isotopes and flouride added to the drinking water to name jsut a few.

the "dont worry" thing was sarcasm of the highest order lol.

what you should worry about is being murdered slowly over time, not running out of room...

The Mark of Gideon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol.
    Thanks for clearing that. I've been knowing about the flouride and GMOs etc. You do know people will brand you as a tin foil hat guy for saying that, even though it's true. It still looks like some bad shit is going to go down soon though. Toilet paper and ammo here I come.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    ehhehe. you know i read that it is a good idea to stock up on TP, but save it for special occasions. go grab a shitload (pun intended) of old phone books. can be found free lots of times at motels apartment complexes and the like.

save the charmin for birthdays weddings babies and stuff.

and i have been called alot worse than a tinfoil wearing SOB.

the one that really pisses me off is "chicken little"

lmao.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    yep.

only this time they wont be stumbling around looking for crack.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    All it takes is for the trucks to stop running, then people will lose their shit. It's gonna be scary, like nothing you've ever seen before.

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    Most people chose to overlook the obvious when it's a grim situation, but how can the sheeple continue to ignore the fact that we have more mouths than we can feed, more bills than we can pay and more "want to have fun on someone elses dime" than there are dimes?? I'm sick and tired of having to pay out the ass for social programs for those that don't want to take care of themselves. I have stores; I have a plan and when they come banging on my door for a hand out, I'm not going to be handing out free lunches..

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    ehhehe. you know i read that it is a good idea to stock up on TP, but save it for special occasions. go grab a shitload (pun intended) of old phone books. can be found free lots of times at motels apartment complexes and the like.

save the charmin for birthdays weddings babies and stuff.

and i have been called alot worse than a tinfoil wearing SOB.

the one that really pisses me off is "chicken little"

lmao.

We'll all know who will have the last laugh on this one. I don't care what they call me; I'm going to enjoy life each day and don't doom/gloom my life away; but I also am wise enough to have some stores put away and plan for a "rainy day" (or years as the case may be). Facts are facts and we're not on a sustainable balance with nature. In the battle of man vs nature, there is a history of a very one sided outcome. Fight that balance and you die a wee bit more stupid than the last guy that tried to fight it.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Personally I don't see the issue. We're raising more crops on less land now a days. World hunger is driven not by a supply shortage but by corruption. There are lots of wide open spaces out there.

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    A lot of food shortages can be blamed on mismanagement of land and resources due to politics.

Take a look at Zimbabwe. Less than 40 years ago it was the bread basket of Africa, then marxist rebels took over and threw people out who knew how to farm and gave that land to party members who knew nothing of farming. Today food shortages happen all the time and 80% of the population is in poverty and because of the 2.2 million percent inflation rate, a loaf of bread costs an average worker a month's wages.

Soviet Union had a bit of trouble with mismanaged land too.

Then there are warlords that intercept shipments of aid supplies.

rifletex91

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Houston
    If you're worried about one thing worry about your own heath and situation. Thinking globally of the problems that abound isn't healthy.
    I am as healthy as can be, no one can call me unhealthy for just thinking about the problems the world has. I do care about myself and my family, but I also look at the world around me because that's were my family will be. Maybe this shit won't affect me in my lifetime, but what about my children's lifetime, my grandchildren's lifetime? I sure as hell don't want them living hungry and poor. I know their is nothing I can do personally about the world by my self, but it doesn't hurt to at least talk about this and what one can do personally to prepare for this type of situation.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I am as healthy as can be, no one can call me unhealthy for just thinking about the problems the world has. I do care about myself and my family, but I also look at the world around me because that's were my family will be. Maybe this shit won't affect me in my lifetime, but what about my children's lifetime, my grandchildren's lifetime? I sure as hell don't want them living hungry and poor. I know their is nothing I can do personally about the world by my self, but it doesn't hurt to at least talk about this and what one can do personally to prepare for this type of situation.

In that case you went wrong when you reproduced. Where's your social responsibility? How could you have brought more burden on the earth's resources like that?

Top Bottom