• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    well be surprised. The bastard that ran Johnathon down like a dog faced absolutely no charges. Cops said there was not enough evidence!!! And yea Johnny wasn't the best person in the world but he still had alot of friends and family that love and care about him. And just to clarify the guy that ren Johnny over was not the property owner he was an EX employee. Complete and total BS if you ask me. Johnny was there for me when no one else was he loved my children like they were his own. And he did anyhting in the world for anyone all they had to do was ask. He would give the shirt off his own back if you asked him to. RIP JOHNATHON RAGER MY SWEET LOVE

You sure are trying to play that line both ways........
    Venture Surplus ad

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    lbneal112005, Robert Ramirez is the victim here and your precious Johnny is the person who put him though hell by doing bad things.

Oh NO, you MUST be mistaken ........ we can't hold those that trespass and f'k around with other peoples property responsible........... They were just trying to be good neighbors and do some car repairs for free..........

LB - Get a grip on reality and GET OVER JOHNNY BOY, he's gone and you need to move on.

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    Alot of the same thoughts on this story as the one with Debra Brown in Utah... yes, her conviction for murder was overturned; BUT she was still stealing from the womans account. ( you barely heard anything about that, but you heard alot of whining and sympathy for her "wrongful conviction". Yet another case of a THIEF whining about getting burned when they're up to no good !

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    well be surprised. The bastard that ran Johnathon down like a dog faced absolutely no charges. Cops said there was not enough evidence!!! And yea Johnny wasn't the best person in the world but he still had alot of friends and family that love and care about him. And just to clarify the guy that ren Johnny over was not the property owner he was an EX employee. Complete and total BS if you ask me. Johnny was there for me when no one else was he loved my children like they were his own. And he did anyhting in the world for anyone all they had to do was ask. He would give the shirt off his own back if you asked him to. RIP JOHNATHON RAGER MY SWEET LOVE

Was a skilled driver and a concerned citizen that was standing up to the scum that litter our world nowadays. Hell, there's competent LEO's that can't hang with a getaway vehicle for more than a mile or two.
    The druggies, thugs, thieves and punkass losers need to be stood up to and tracked down. You want to f'k with my property, then by all means, think about it and then prepare yourself to be staring at very fast lead projectile should you not listen when I tell you to get your ass to the ground ! Respect goes both ways......... and I aint feeling NONE FOR YA !

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009

is it bad that this made me lol super hard?

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    act the part of a chicken theivin' dog, and get run down like one.

it is a damn shame this was an accident and not intentional.

ESAD

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Did the punishment fit the crime? NO, Did the person justifiable need to die? NO.... But when YOU put yourself in this kind of situation then you must be willing to pay the ultimate price! Do I feel bad for Johnny? Not in the least...Do I feel bad for his family and friends, sure, but they better get it through there heads that Johnny was up to NO good, he gambled and lost...End of story...

Carry on..

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Did the punishment fit the crime? NO, Did the person justifiable need to die? NO.... But when YOU put yourself in this kind of situation then you must be willing to pay the ultimate price! Do I feel bad for Johnny? Not in the least...Do I feel bad for his family and friends, sure, but they better get it through there heads that Johnny was up to NO good, he gambled and lost...End of story...

Carry on..

this is what i was trying to say...

i came off a bit more callous i suppose.

still don't care though ;)

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Best not to respond to this stuff, gentlemen.
    If it's a troll, then it's never good to feed the trolls.
    And if it's an actual kin of the deceased, then no matter what the decedent did, their friends or kin are likely to be angry, irrational, and lashing out.
    No amount of logic will suddenly give them the epiphany that their dearly departed was a bad person of any sort.
    End of story. I say "walk away" and let this thread fade away.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    But Johnny was a victim of societies downfall. He should be praised as a possible model citizen that we as a people failed. I think he was protecting the property.

Ok, I am probably not helping.

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    I'm sorry but the harsh reality for Johnny and his friends, Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Johnny is awarded the Darwin award of the month.
    Don't trespass, steal, or rob. I'm sure he had his good points, he just forgot them that night.
    Work like the people that he was trying to steal from and he might still be breathing. Reality is a harsh wake up call for some folks.
    It sucks to be a business owner or manager and having to check on your business in the middle of the night for those perfoming free "mechanic work" or
    "guard duty".

This may be cold to some, having been a victim of 2 burglaries, I don't like having to spend money on monthly alarm monitoring, cameras, more locks, replacement of doors, windows, new burglar bars, gates, etc.
    I'd like the law to let me in these animals houses and crap on their beds, pee in their refrigerators, crap on the dining room table, turn the house completely inside out, take a knife to the furniture, spray paint the walls (inside and out), punch holes in the ceiling, break the tile floors with a sledge hammer, break the interior doors off their hinges, bust toilets, put the stoppers in the sinks and let the water run for 3 days, short circuit the breakers, rip the washer off the wall and let the water run continuously, put the silverware in the microwave for 10 minutes, and then steal their X-box, Playstation 3, and their Big Screen TV. (Even though they probably rightfully belonged to someone else).

Maybe Johnny would'nt have been where he was if someone did that to his "crib". He'd feel like shit about breaking into someone's home after that.
    He even might still be with you.

Meh, rant off. Sorry for the long post.

Fred B.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Dallas
    Maybe the other criminal that was riding shotgun when Johnny got his will wise up now and see the light. After he gets out of jail on unrelated charges.

You have to wonder just how many other crimes he has committed without getting caught. I'm betting a bunch.

This wasn't his first rodeo,just his last ride.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Oh, wow. This thread delivers!

start-believing-in-troll-threads.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics