• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    That is awesome, I am going to have to play that for a few of my soldiers...
    "Gump, why did you put that weapon together so fast?"
    "Because you told me to Drill Sergeant...."

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    thats pretty awesome, she had the little intro talk and still did the whole thing in under a minute, but she did forget to service check.

now if only daddy will teach her to keep her finger off the trigger. anyone else notice?

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Excellent. Nice to see a girl doing something that us guys are always doing. A lot of girls don't know the first thing when it comes to tearing down a gun for cleaning.

She didn't do a function check she just had her finger on the trigger when she picked the weapon up and pulled the trigger. A function check is more than just pulling the trigger. Great start for her though.

Thanks for posting.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Excellent. Nice to see a girl doing something that us guys are always doing. A lot of girls don't know the first thing when it comes to tearing down a gun for cleaning.

She didn't do a function check she just had her finger on the trigger when she picked the weapon up and pulled the trigger. A function check is more than just pulling the trigger. Great start for her though.

Thanks for posting.

She could have done a proper function check and still made it in under a minute.

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston

Thanks for posting.
    my idea of a function check would be to dry fire, rack, listen/feel reset. am i missing something?

Top Bottom