Little girl making her Daddy proud, and boys scared

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
That is awesome, I am going to have to play that for a few of my soldiers...
"Gump, why did you put that weapon together so fast?"
"Because you told me to Drill Sergeant...."

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
thats pretty awesome, she had the little intro talk and still did the whole thing in under a minute, but she did forget to service check.

now if only daddy will teach her to keep her finger off the trigger. anyone else notice?

lonewolf23c

Oct 2, 2008
Idaho
Excellent. Nice to see a girl doing something that us guys are always doing. A lot of girls don't know the first thing when it comes to tearing down a gun for cleaning.

She didn't do a function check she just had her finger on the trigger when she picked the weapon up and pulled the trigger. A function check is more than just pulling the trigger. Great start for her though.

Thanks for posting.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
Excellent. Nice to see a girl doing something that us guys are always doing. A lot of girls don't know the first thing when it comes to tearing down a gun for cleaning.

She didn't do a function check she just had her finger on the trigger when she picked the weapon up and pulled the trigger. A function check is more than just pulling the trigger. Great start for her though.

Thanks for posting.
She could have done a proper function check and still made it in under a minute.

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston

Thanks for posting.
my idea of a function check would be to dry fire, rack, listen/feel reset. am i missing something?

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members