Live free or Die

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
Good read - passed that along to a few folks that will enjoy it and understand it.
There are many out there that would not comprehend it's contents and meaning, sorry to say!

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
Good read - passed that along to a few folks that will enjoy it and understand it.
There are many out there that would not comprehend it's contents and meaning, sorry to say!

It is a bit "heady" and takes a little concentration to read and understand, but it's some scary stuff, and sorry to say, it ain't fiction.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
But it’s harder to maintain the "Live free or die!" spirit when you’re facing not an immediate crisis but just a slow, remorseless, incremental, unceasing ratchet effect.

"I have never learned to fight for my freedom. I was only good at enjoying it."

From marriage/family life, to no score soccer, to the entitlement mentality, we are slowly falling apart. People won't tough it out when it's easier to say you were inconvenienced or offended.

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller

From marriage/family life, to no score soccer, to the entitlement mentality, we are slowly falling apart. People won't tough it out when it's easier to say you were inconvenienced or offended.
You are wise beyond your years grasshopper.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
People need to use the magic word ...

NO

No Jimmy, you can't eat that last half of the pizza
No Jimmy, you are not a winner just for participating.
No Jimmy, you do suck, dedicate yourself and work harder.
No Jimmy, you will never find happiness in Pop Psychiatry.
No Jimmy, now stfu.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads